Jump to content
Halsey_rex

Do we pay for containers?

4 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

8
[DAARK]
Member
185 posts
3,984 battles

At the bottom of the window, I will see container for 2000 (star).

 

What does this mean and there are different amounts sometimes.

thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,663
[-CAT-]
Member
3,392 posts
13,561 battles
1 hour ago, Halsey_rex said:

At the bottom of the window, I will see container for 2000 (star).

 

What does this mean and there are different amounts sometimes.

thx

Do you mean this one?

shot-20_06.26_04_27_27-0165.thumb.jpg.b02266d9a11fbdec661c447c6b06cb86.jpg

 

If yes, the no. You do not need to pay 2 000 star to get containers.

You just need to play the game and earn 2 000, 12 500, and 37 000 stars, daily (they reset every 24 hours). Win or lose, you get stars. Once you have earned those stars, you can collect your container.

 

 

 

If not the one I posted above, could you post a screenshot so that we could understand what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[DAARK]
Member
185 posts
3,984 battles
6 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

Do you mean this one?

shot-20_06.26_04_27_27-0165.thumb.jpg.b02266d9a11fbdec661c447c6b06cb86.jpg

 

If yes, the no. You do not need to pay 2 000 star to get containers.

You just need to play the game and earn 2 000, 12 500, and 37 000 stars, daily (they reset every 24 hours). Win or lose, you get stars. Once you have earned those stars, you can collect your container.

 

 

 

If not the one I posted above, could you post a screenshot so that we could understand what you mean.

is this the same thing?

thank you.

shot-20.06.25_22.41.16-0391.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
693
[MALD]
[MALD]
Member
711 posts
3,929 battles
4 minutes ago, Halsey_rex said:

is this the same thing?

thank you.

shot-20.06.25_22.41.16-0391.jpg

yes it is.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×