Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
__Hina

No relief for a player who has been sticking by planes?

17 comments in this topic

[KAXSA]
18 posts
23,720 battles

Imagine, a dd receives aerial spot and attacks all the time until its dying moment.

Planes are not killed even with full-time AA, some thousands of HP gone, feels like fighting with flying fly.

Hey WG developers have you really "played wows"?

You can find it's so irritative easily if you play wows.

Or you'd better to play 1000 games with TRB Kagero, and let you being stuck by planes whole game.

What do you think, plz let us hear it.

If you dont like it, you must think about relief for some poor players. Like extra credit or EXP. 

[MRI]
3,779 posts
16,714 battles

That's the downside of giving up smoke for TRB... use at your own risk.

• Cool 2

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
177 posts
18,658 battles

They are just simply detached with their game.

According to them, it all comes down to statistics and they are always right and everyone else knows nothing.

• Cool 1

[REPOI]
1,345 posts
12,882 battles
5 hours ago, Adorable_Hina said:

What do you think, plz let us hear it.

It has become kind of tradition for us players to ask same kind of questions and them giving same answers isn't it? Like we try to ask them nicely yet they still come up with the same completely (Really trying hard to find nicer words here) answers. 

But hey, game is still in development right? 

[LU-NA]
98 posts
4,000 battles
3 hours ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

But hey, game is still in development right? 

The day this game stopped developing is the day the game is dead. In other words, things will stay as it is. 

701 posts
2,891 battles
7 hours ago, iDd_Sloth said:

They are just simply detached with their game.

According to them, it all comes down to statistics and they are always right and everyone else knows nothing.

Based spreadsheets

[SMOKE]
2,467 posts
17,849 battles

Data do not lie but data do not show what's not on the spreadsheet

[LBAS]
2,055 posts
3,737 battles

this is the damn reason why people should stop playing DD and start playing CV. SPREADSHEET TALK ALL!

if there is lack of DD player WG will realize its mistake, if there is a lot of CV then WG is going to nerf CV......

WG indeed listen, but its their choice to decide based on spreadsheet. as long as DD still play, as long as DD still sink ship. there is mean no problem.

15 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

That's the downside of giving up smoke for TRB... use at your own risk.

French DD : OIIIII

Orkan : ouh, hello....

[BZ]
47 posts
14,038 battles
On ‎06‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 5:51 PM, Skarhabek said:

this is the damn reason why people should stop playing DD and start playing CV. SPREADSHEET TALK ALL!

if there is lack of DD player WG will realize its mistake, if there is a lot of CV then WG is going to nerf CV......

WG indeed listen, but its their choice to decide based on spreadsheet. as long as DD still play, as long as DD still sink ship. there is mean no problem.

French DD : OIIIII

Orkan : ouh, hello....

Halland : I'm over here Shokaku! Please send planes! :)

[BONED]
776 posts
9,514 battles
18 hours ago, JulesVn said:

Halland : I'm over here Shokaku! Please send planes! :)

Yeah, I've been on the get 300 planes shot down mission in the Ostergotland and have been blessed by nearly all T8 CV in game.

I've been trying to chase their planes all over the map. Best so far has been 37 downed.

[ROWS]
[ROWS]
34 posts

If they allow training rooms to set 1V12 and if we can set the bots' ship types....will be awesome to see if 1 Halland can take on 12 tier  4 CVs 😨

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,004 posts
13,619 battles
1 hour ago, XWind said:

If they allow training rooms to set 1V12 and if we can set the bots' ship types....will be awesome to see if 1 Halland can take on 12 tier  4 CVs 😨

Uhh they actually have been allowing exactly that kind of thing in the training rooms since patches ago. The only limitation that still exists is that they won't let you pick any premium ship for the bots.

[ROWS]
[ROWS]
34 posts
5 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

Uhh they actually have been allowing exactly that kind of thing in the training rooms since patches ago. The only limitation that still exists is that they won't let you pick any premium ship for the bots.

They do? Nice...thanks man...

[SMOKE]
2,467 posts
17,849 battles
On 6/22/2020 at 6:51 PM, Skarhabek said:

And teams and roster of guns who all think ( and demand ) DD should alway go out there to front vanguard , to entice enemy to shoot them , to be just be fire bait so they can farm when they themselves will never be close to give close support , never be inside the AA coverage when a DD needs it ( but demand you the DD to give them AA when they need it ) , never TANK and suppress enemy fire, never take out the priority Radar Cruiser and enemy DD ( cause those are too hard to hit, too busy always farming that enemy BB yet another 8 KM away )

Guess what as a lone DD in the team in Tier 10 game with 4 Radar + CV I dare to voice that the team need to PUSH and the guns need to force into the areas to contest and then guess what - yes some dumb ass BB shoot me .. and this is not single occurrence .. as long as guns players exhibit this kind of - you had to serve me - kind of mentality it will simply drive DD player to even less likely to play and team play 

I must say I am so tempted to go TK  so many times , really !!

Edited by Mechfori

[BONED]
776 posts
9,514 battles

Just change flanks Mech, especially when you are the only DD.

Or damage farm by sitting just in front of them. 

Lets face it, if you have a team which is playing like that then its a pretty certain loss. And if the other team play like that as well then at least you will be alive at the end for some easier damage and maybe a win.

[SMOKE]
2,467 posts
17,849 battles
10 hours ago, Puggsley said:

Just change flanks Mech, especially when you are the only DD.

which is pretty much what I will do in such cases, but before that I would with no reservation tell the guns that they can go do all that they asked for themselves and that I will definitely not be giving them any support no matter what in the faint hope that some among these heartless still got a conscious ( though I must say if there were , mostly their selfishness overcome theirs )

[ROWS]
[ROWS]
34 posts

Time to take a page out of PubG and make the sphere smaller by the minute....solves all problems...

Sign in to follow this