Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Metal_illness

WOW WG just WOW!

5 comments in this topic

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,682 posts
5,758 battles

Incredible! Fantastic!.

An entire story in a 4 minute advert, had me all choked up.

If you get the chance, watch the WoWS advert, it is the best game advert I've ever seen, Wait for me, can't believe first time I've seen it, and it's 3-4 years old.

• Cool 2

[MRI]
3,787 posts
16,847 battles

Yes, I remember watching this when it first came out. I had more feels watching a 4 minute video than some full feature length movies.

It is a good reminder that though war is all fun in video games, real wars are a truly horrible thing for almost everyone involved.

[4RSE]
400 posts
10,816 battles

I have never seen that before - blown away by it's presentation. Literally chocked me up.

[ROWS]
[ROWS]
34 posts

So please dun shoot me the next time we meet in battle 🤣

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,149 posts
23,888 battles

Back in the nasty early years of the internet there used ot be a site called rotten.com.

It was graphic AF.

It had pictures of people pancaked by tanks, cut in half by bandsaws and I seem to remember one of a guy whose face was opened up like Predator after a motorbike accident (he was alive in an emergency department if I remember correctly).

My brother used to show it to soldiers under his command to harden them TF up.

Every time one of his men got all weepy and emotional about war and it's effects, he would put his arm around their shoulder and say, "come with me son, there's something you need to see" and show them glorious technicolour viscera.

He did two tours of Iraq.

Sign in to follow this