You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dagashi

Language Barriers

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
230 battles

Just wondering if there is going to be a ingame menu that players of non-english speaking/reading communities will understand when this game goes live.

At the moment the language barrier is huge in regards to trying to get any sort of cohesion with a non english speaking/reading team.

The amount of times in a cap it or loose it type game, the team goes to shit and has no clue as to why going after other enemy ships no where near the cap zone is a useless gesture.

I understand this game is in c/b however having a language barrier in your own team is a huge disadvantage when your team lacks forethought, not even going to go into the MM system of a downy.

Just wanting to know if there is going to be some way of informing said teammates of this like defend cap and such.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

start making friends, join them in a group, it seems the only way to find people whom speak the same language as your own.

the plus side to doing that, is you guys can start to co-ordinate your moves and plan on what to do.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

start making friends, join them in a group, it seems the only way to find people whom speak the same language as your own.

the plus side to doing that, is you guys can start to co-ordinate your moves and plan on what to do.

AND START THE BATTLE WITH REASONABLE TIER RANGE

I ever see kawachu (not a typo) in a Akagi's sister battle

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

AND START THE BATTLE WITH REASONABLE TIER RANGE

I ever see kawachu (not a typo) in a Akagi's sister battle

keep on topic Harpoon - nothing about tiers here - it's all about language barriers

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Well, sometime I'm find some square like chat in the game, is that Thailand or somewhere else with different letter?

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I think sooner or later the national VP's for each country will come out although the first thing to probably pop out are of RU and JP ones.

I really like the mark target speech of "all stations, focus on that enemy ship!"