Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Developer Bulletin 0.9.6

4 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
3,216 posts
14,165 battles

Wait... so does this mean you cannot see the ship in the background while messing with the modules?

Since I consider the module menu to be the main menu for dealing with ships, I LIKE to see the ship model itself in the background. Otherwise I would barely see the ship, as I consider the port menu to be just a means to an end to get to the links on the side tabs.

And I feel like you SHOULD see the ship while you are messing with the modules.

• Cool 4

5,678 posts
9,495 battles

I find it utterly irritating that "Iron Cross" camos do not include any cross whatsoever on the paint job, just a bow decoration and some stripes at the bow. That's it???

THAT IS ALL THERE IS???

• Cool 2

5,678 posts
9,495 battles
On 6/18/2020 at 10:47 AM, Grygus_Triss said:

Wait... so does this mean you cannot see the ship in the background while messing with the modules?

Since I consider the module menu to be the main menu for dealing with ships, I LIKE to see the ship model itself in the background. Otherwise I would barely see the ship, as I consider the port menu to be just a means to an end to get to the links on the side tabs.

And I feel like you SHOULD see the ship while you are messing with the modules.

And clicking on researchable/unresearched modules on unresearched ships should change the ship to the appearance of the current selected module, esp. for Hull or guns modules. Even if there are simply more/different AA mounts.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this