You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dead_man_walking

Premium Shop FAQ

14 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Q.  What happens to my pre-purchased ships when the wipe occurs between Closed Beta and Open Beta/Live?

A.  The ships you purchased through the premium shop are re-credited to your account after the wipe.

Q. What happens to my piastres/tokens/doubloons that I purchased from the premium shop?

A.  These items that were purchased through the premium shop are re-credited to your account after the wipe.

Q.  What happens to my premium time that was attached to a bundle from the premium shop?

A.  Your premium time that was attached to a bundle from the premium shop will be re-credited to your account after the wipe.

Q.  What happens to any gift ships I received for being an Alpha alpha tester?

A.  The Iwaki Alpha will be re-credited to your account after the wipe.

Q.  What happens to anything I purchased in game?  E.G. Atlanta, Kitikami, premium account, crew training, ship slots.

A.  These are removed as a part of the wipe.  Any tokens/doubloons that you purchased through the premium store will be re-credited to your account after the wipe.

Q.  Will the re-credit be instantaneous?

A.  No.  There will be a small delay while the items are re-credited to accounts.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

There we go Beta Testers, no need to ask again :3. dead_man_walking already answer all ur need [not all of it[maybe]]

Thanks for the information btw. Like you. Pin this topic [?]

Edited by Ratdoto

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Q.  What happens to my premium time that was attached to a bundle from the premium shop?

A.  Your premium time that was attached to a bundle from the premium shop will be re-credited to your account after the wipe.

I'm just gonna ask for clarification:

- Premium time is re-credited (re-activated) when the wipe happens, or when you logged in 1st time after the wipe?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I'm just gonna ask for clarification:

- Premium time is re-credited (re-activated) when the wipe happens, or when you logged in 1st time after the wipe?

AFAIK on re-crediting not login.

Beta Tester
24 posts
1,956 battles

Just a question regarding the premium ships that have been removed since Open Beta, (Atago? - sorry cannot recall name), Atlanta and now the Warspite. Are these ships going to be made available for purchase via the Tech Tree at a later date or has Wargaming decided to make these available from the shop only at a later date?

I understand the logic behind removing the tier 7 and 8 ships for the present, but now with the removal of the Warspite I am concerned that my reimbursed Gold will become useless as far as ship purchases via the Tech Tree.

I got on too late to purchase the Atlanta or tier 8 Japanese cruiser and decided not to purchase the Warspite for the present, as I decided to wait for the Atlanta to come back so I had a means to train U.S. Cruiser captains. I have no desire to purchase the Russian premium ships until the Russian Tech tree is introduced. With the removal of the Warspite, I am concerned that these ships are to be permanently removed from the Tech tree and placed as in store purchases only. My apologies but I will not be spending any more dosh on ships (or Wargaming) when I have over 16k gold desperately hoping for a later return to the Tech Tree for purchase.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Just a question regarding the premium ships that have been removed since Open Beta, (Atago? - sorry cannot recall name), Atlanta and now the Warspite. Are these ships going to be made available for purchase via the Tech Tree at a later date or has Wargaming decided to make these available from the shop only at a later date?

I understand the logic behind removing the tier 7 and 8 ships for the present, but now with the removal of the Warspite I am concerned that my reimbursed Gold will become useless as far as ship purchases via the Tech Tree.

I got on too late to purchase the Atlanta or tier 8 Japanese cruiser and decided not to purchase the Warspite for the present, as I decided to wait for the Atlanta to come back so I had a means to train U.S. Cruiser captains. I have no desire to purchase the Russian premium ships until the Russian Tech tree is introduced. With the removal of the Warspite, I am concerned that these ships are to be permanently removed from the Tech tree and placed as in store purchases only. My apologies but I will not be spending any more dosh on ships (or Wargaming) when I have over 16k gold desperately hoping for a later return to the Tech Tree for purchase.

The information around is that Atago and Atlanta will return in game at some stage soontm.

It has been indicated that Warspite will become a "rare" premium once removed and only come back for special events (think type59, type62 rare)

Beta Tester
13 posts
7,410 battles

Atago and Atlanta are only the forerunner of many more premium ships to come, in game purchasing or in premium shops.  Much as the World of Tanks.  I wouldn't be worrying about when to be able to use purchased gold/doubloons.  Rather, how to use it wisely.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

The information around is that Atago and Atlanta will return in game at some stage soontm.

It has been indicated that Warspite will become a "rare" premium once removed and only come back for special events (think type59, type62 rare)

Good thing I bought mine, really loving her guns accuracy and penetration :medal:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Aurora is already in the premium store from some time back. Mikasa will be added in at 13:10 GMT+8, which is in about 11 hours from now.