You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SkillzV2

NEW IDEA: Credits & Resource Trading

3 comments in this topic

[PEACB]
3 posts
787 battles

Dear WOWS devs,

I hope all of you are doing well during these tough times! WOWS has been keeping me entertained everyday! As such, I have realised that quite a few players suffer from credits shortage from t3 to t5, and maybe in other occasions. Thus, I would like to propose a new trading platform be made where players can trade with other players in credits or resources (no real money obviously).

Friends/Clanmates especially should have the ability to exchange/give resources to aid their fellow captains. So I'm suggesting this to be implemented so that friends can give resources easily in times of crisis. (For security reasons, any trade/giving must be confirmed with login password to confirm its you).  If you do read this message, please tell me if this is a good idea and if it's possible to implement it. Even if it's not, please tell me why. I've been playing WOWS for 3 years and would like to get more involved! Please make this a reality. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3 YEARS OF ENTERTAINMENT!!! I LOVE UR WORK AND EFFORT!!

-SkillzV2

[TF44]
[TF44]
295 posts
20,382 battles

I was hopeful that the Treasury addition to Clan Bases would allow a limited facility to share or loan in game resources (credits or coal) between Clan Members.

The concept of sharing resources has the potential to have significant negative implications on the IRL income streams that War Gaming has in place. The obvious ones being the sale of doubloons and credits for IRL money. There are now quite a few players that have significant amounts of Credits, Coal, Free XP and Elite Captain XP attached to their accounts. Thus any resource sharing would need to have stringent limits to prevent a skewing of the in-game economy and War Gaming's business model.

A facility to exchange credits using the Clan Base treasury is a good concept. I would certainly appreciate and support the implementation of it. Unfortunately, making it a reality might be impractical from War Gaming's perspective.  

[PEACB]
3 posts
787 battles

I see you point @Taipan17 but like you said, if there was a limit to how much you can give away (eg. 2000000 credits a month), it would be a spledid way of helping captains in the server wouldn't it? 😁