Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

Very tired of carrying losing games

20 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
368 posts
7,786 battles

Tonight I had a losing streak of 8 games. 7 of them I was top 3. What's happening??

Carrying feels so frustrating in losing game with useless team mates.

L1.jpg

L2.jpg

L3.jpg

L4.jpg

L5.jpg

L6.jpg

L7.jpg

Edited by sfcgx3

[TR_MU]
325 posts
7,061 battles

I guess   all of them bot. Because Scores is really to low.  Did you see Indomitable and implacebla score s? too different than each other. impossible 🙂

Edited by Neufert1

[AN-DO]
368 posts
7,786 battles

Finished with a win in Moskva finally...

I think some of them definitely bot, but not all of them; otherwise I would have 50:50 win rate.

1684873396_Moskva8K1.thumb.jpg.0f78fbff7368a1a65b220d5730ced1b8.jpg

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,779 posts
28,551 battles
28 minutes ago, sfcgx3 said:

Finished with a win in Moskva finally...

I think some of them definitely bot, but not all of them; otherwise I would have 50:50 win rate.

1684873396_Moskva8K1.thumb.jpg.0f78fbff7368a1a65b220d5730ced1b8.jpg

fun fact, bots on average have 43-47% WR

so if you turn on MMR and see someone that matches that profile who's tooling ahead...

either assume he's a bot or plays worse than one

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,011 posts
13,704 battles
12 hours ago, Neufert1 said:

Did you see Indomitable and implacebla score s? too different than each other. impossible 🙂

Isn't that also the proof of what a skilled CV players can do? The Indomitable ends up at the top against the T10 while the Implacable ends up at the middle which means he is pretty much an average. Combined with the fact Implacable being one of the worst T8 CV in the game.

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,497 posts
11,870 battles
14 hours ago, sfcgx3 said:

Carrying feels so frustrating in losing game with useless team mates.

Minor pedantic point: you didn't carry unless your team won.  What you've described in these cases are failures to carry, despite your clearly very good efforts.

We all get these sort of teams, they are frustrating.  It is particularly satisfying though when you do drag one of these teams to a win.

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
1,561 posts

well.... just being on top doesn't mean anyone try to carrying a game.

at least earn either confederate and/or high carlibur to proof that one has dealt major blow to enemy team.

my shimakaze with 20km torp finished in top 3 often but I doubt I carry anything. =w='a

• Cool 2

[AN-DO]
368 posts
7,786 battles
2 hours ago, PGM991 said:

well.... just being on top doesn't mean anyone try to carrying a game.

at least earn either confederate and/or high carlibur to proof that one has dealt major blow to enemy team.

my shimakaze with 20km torp finished in top 3 often but I doubt I carry anything. =w='a

I somehow agree. Just when you try hard but lost, it's very frustrating. Here's another example.

1021754664_NCkracken1.thumb.jpg.12367b91f18b7f57bbd71aa1a18a3660.jpg

• Cool 2

[MRI]
3,787 posts
16,849 battles
22 hours ago, sfcgx3 said:

Tonight I had a losing streak of 8 games. 7 of them I was top 3. What's happening??

I get that a lot too. Extremely frustrating. Times like that I just log off and go on a short break from WoWs.

21 hours ago, CV_NMSL said:

fun fact, bots on average have 43-47% WR

so if you turn on MMR and see someone that matches that profile who's tooling ahead...

either assume he's a bot or plays worse than one

Another big indicator is if they have camo or not. I don't think I have ever seem a bot use camo for their tech tree ships.

[-FUN-]
524 posts
8,412 battles

I'd take a break after 3 loss streak if I were you. That's what I always do anyway. Stop and play or do something else. 

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,682 posts
5,758 battles

Its frustrating as %$#^.

Currently going through a losing streak so long in randoms, there is certainly nothing RANDOM HERE.

Playing my little heart out, surviving as long as possible, heck I just had to engage a Kremlin in my cruiser, and kill it, and we still lose, at the full 20 minute mark.

The enemy team got a kremlin, a alexander nevsky, a moskva and a DM Don versus my teams Dm Don (me).

Whats infuriating is HOW MUCH direct fire these god tier russian ships can take from a team and STILL LIVE.

As per last game, I killed Kremlin after 15 mins of engagement, however Al Nevsky and Moskva (Moskva went invisible with 1k HP remaining in last 30 seconds of game, I had him, really I did) survived to win.

And consistent losses completely $#%^ up a players chances to do missions, directives, gain rewards, bonuses, SHIPS, STEEL etc.

WG care factor of your fun level= 0. WG care factor love of your money level= 100.

Yes I'm playing russian god tier ship myself, otherwise how much worse would my losing teams be???!.

I'll just keep looking out for that early detonation advantage in a battle..... D'oh that's one of OURS AGAIN.

Yesterday a DD on team is talking it up how he has radar, support him etc, gets insta deto'ed by enemy Saipan rockets.

That was a loss, in case the insta deto didn't spoil it for you.

[LAL]
84 posts
12,654 battles

don't mind that mate

after all, current match making desnt mean noobs and dumb-ass proof

[ROWS]
[ROWS]
34 posts

There are problems with Random Battles - you play a little cautious, you are a coward & a noob; you charged into cap too fast and get sunk, you are a noob; when someone calls out to you to scout while you are busy capping, you are a noob; when you had successfully taken cap A and your mates at C got beat there, you can be sure some wise crack at C will call out to you and censure you for still staying at A, expecting you to "jump" over immediately. The list goes on.

The fact is, it is difficult to second guess what is on your team mate's mind.....sometimes I do not even know what I am thinking. And more often than not, not everyone will listen to each other. Everyone has its own agenda. The game sometimes ended up in arguments. And it becomes common to see some sulking, going afk and ignoring the game, some team kills, etc. WR in Random Battles thus becomes factored solely on luck.

I would rather have Random Battles centered not on capping as a goal. Let's have Random Battles where each player starts on the map at random locations and the winner is the last ship standing. That way, nobody can whine about "noobs'. WR will then be more indicative of one's skill sets.

Leave team play to Clan Battles. That way, more people can be encouraged to join the Clans.

Make WOWS great again.

[SMOKE]
2,488 posts
18,023 battles

Well not everyone wanting to play PUBG naval flavor ...

In and among Random today , he simple truth is thee is a distinct lack of grouping, formation , battle line ... everyone want everyone else to fight the front but not themselves .. that is the issue ; vanguard and light force are the one who will always need back up and support and they are definitely not there, BB and CA are the one who need guards and consequently those are not provided  either , CV care not about its many task and concentrate on hunting and damage dealing and we can say the same for most BB and Cruisers ...

And as a DD main, I had to say yes sometime I would just abandon the team altogether .. its just not worth the trouble when all the team eve do is keep asking me to go fight the front when all they do is hide behind a piece of rock, stay way out somewhere they cannot be shoot at and thus the cannot shoot any of the enemy that actually present a threat and you say Close Support, I say what Close Support .. ???

And now I trust no one in any team I do not trust the BB nor cruisers to actually PUSH and simply out the mos frequent chat message I keep sending these days are

• " Do not keep asking others to push when you guns will not yourself "
  • " I do not support those who do not support others "

Yes I made it a point to not to help anyone who shown not helping others in the team and frequently that's a bunch of BB and CA sitting , and will not deliver the needed fire cover, will not take out enemy Radar and simply put will not FIGHT a battle , and these days its all too common to see one , in fact its pretty rare to not to see one . Heard too many excuse or what ever - hey I am slow I cannot handle the fire up front - well then if as a BB with all the HP and Armor cannot hope to handle the front why then the hell they think us DD or CL or eve a CA could

MY take , trust no one, if the team do not care to fight , then just forget it, its of no use trying to carry a team when the team do not want it , Win Rate, forget it its long out of the equation

[LBAS]
1,561 posts

good player try to be useful to his teammate.

clever player make use of his teammate.

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,285 battles

there is a mode called Last Mand Standing in AOE2. That should be what randoms be: Kill the opposing team, then be the last ship on your team as you turn on each other.

Edited by dejiko_nyo
  • Cool 1

[ROWS]
[ROWS]
34 posts
8 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

there is a mode called Last Mand Standing in AOE2. That should be what randoms be: Kill the opposing team, then be the last ship on your team as you turn on each other.

Totally agree. Random Battles CAN be PUBG flavor. Leave Team Play to Clan Battles.....where you will have no excuse not to play as a team. Random Battles should be everyman for himself. Put it this way, which country will send its Navy out with Captains that do not conform to the chain of command????

[SMOKE]
2,488 posts
18,023 battles

probably not going to go well with certain ship class ,  PUBG style game mode is OK but it should not be a side show after Random it should be in its own game mode ; and how are you going to balance something like a T9 Cruiser Alaska vs say a T7 USS Cruiser in the form of Helena ( well game had +/-2 and the game say they are both Cruiser ) many play the naval engagement to get that team engagement , not lone wolf but I can see the point , a new and totally different rule applied game mode is asked for

Edited by Mechfori
  • Cool 1

[ROWS]
[ROWS]
34 posts
16 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

how are you going to balance something like a T9 Cruiser Alaska vs say a T7 USS Cruiser in the form of Helena ( well game had +/-2 and the game say they are both Cruiser )

Well, that is a small problem which the game makers should be able to resolve....to make the game more interesting.... for the thousands like us who had invested in them....right bro?

Sign in to follow this