You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nutsey

Naval Battles

7 comments in this topic

5 posts
15,396 battles

I have just started playing Naval Battles and I'm trying to work out who wins.

My clan and another both got 10/10 attempts but they win. Why?

5 posts
15,396 battles

Thank you for your reply 🙂 However if both clans are only allocated 10 attempts each how can 1 clan win with 12 stars?

image.png.f6d24b24d8f16b5d27131630ca0b83fe.png

image.png

Edited by Nuts_2020

[MRI]
4,086 posts
18,248 battles
18 minutes ago, Nuts_2020 said:

Thank you for your reply 🙂 However if both clans are only allocated 10 attempts each how can 1 clan win with 12 stars?

image.png.f6d24b24d8f16b5d27131630ca0b83fe.png

image.png

Each player has 10 attempts, not each clan.

Your clan lost because it looks like you were the only player on your clan attempting naval battles, while the other clan had at least 2 players.

[KAMI]
1,569 posts
13,321 battles

You the only member right now in the clan

recruit more active soul  and you will win one eventually

just remember to remind each other to enable naval battle

and yeah what @Thyaliad said.

Edited by Gummiheng

[ARRR]
914 posts
13,514 battles

About 5 months I wanted to improve the base buildings (for those great discounts and bonuses) but with an inactive clan with only a few members it was going to be a long haul. 

I just started spamming invites to anyone in battle who was not in a clan. I didn't care if they were bots or whatever bad results they had. 

Got up to 50 members pretty quickly, then just monitored how much people were doing (for this it was how much oil was being generated). Every month or so I would cull anyone who had not played much or who had low oil generation. Bots and poor players got weeded out over a few months. Then invite more people when you have space.

Tell anyone you get into the clan to invite people they know in the game. Now we get about 3 applications a week to join.

There is probably a core of maybe 20 people who regularly play in Naval battles now, typically get 35 to low 40 stars each week.

Good luck with getting those stars.