You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FluffySponge

some questions

15 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Remain the same, and every purchase you make with that gold in this CBT will be refund when OBT or release comes

Edited by Harpoon01

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

if i bought token and ships will it disappear when the actual game come out ?

or will it remain the same ?

Remain the same, and every purchase you make with that gold in this CBT will be refund when OBT or release comes

Not quite harpoon

All pre-purchased packages will be re-credited in full as they were purchased from the shop after the wipe between OBT and CBT.

Items you purchase in game with the doubloons will not be re-credited as you will be the doubloons back.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Not quite harpoon

All pre-purchased packages will be re-credited in full as they were purchased from the shop after the wipe between OBT and CBT.

Items you purchase in game with the doubloons will not be re-credited as you will be the doubloons back.

so, anything u purchase in game, such as Warspite, Aurora. Will be wiped, but the tokens will be re-credited? Except u purchase from shop it will be recredited?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

so, anything u purchase in game, such as Warspite, Aurora. Will be wiped, but the tokens will be re-credited? Except u purchase from shop it will be recredited?

correct.

The only exception at this stage is the gift ship Iwaki Alpha for alpha testers.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

correct.

The only exception at this stage is the gift ship Iwaki Alpha for alpha testers.

no gift for beta? (:trollface:)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

No information at this stage.

(I expect there will be one based on number of games etc. as happened for WoT and WoWP but nothing has been said).

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

the pre-order bundle for all 3 ships 1 bought , remains in my port ? even when the actual game is out?

Yes, even your premium account duration will restart (Right?)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

refund as in cash ? or as in token? for example i bought 12500 Tokens and when the actual game is out . will i get them back ? or just disappear ?

Re-credited as in you get the tokens back

the pre-order bundle for all 3 ships 1 bought , remains in my port ? even when the actual game is out?

they get re-credited to your port.  There may be a small window where they are missing due to the fact that the wipe has to occur, then the items returned.

Yes, even your premium account duration will restart (Right?)

correct

All CB Testers will recieve premium status once OBT starts (as thats what i read in the EU forums)

no information here as yet as to that one - link?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

lol! 

AFAIK there may be a "gift ship" like there was a gift tank for beta testers, but nothing has been confirmed as yet.

We will all find out closer to OBT/Live.