Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reset_kala

collection button is gone

5 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
172 posts
10,537 battles

i cant find any enable button for the collection section, is this bug or wg stop this function some time ago

shot-20_06.13_12_25.47-0788.thumb.jpg.7ded0935b7f5ed361b944e6c31096013.jpg?

1,927 posts
9,689 battles

This particular collection cannot be collected via daily containers subscription; it can only be collected by purchasing containers using coal at the Armory.

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
172 posts
10,537 battles

but i just finished the Isoroku Yamamoto collection via daily containers subscription last few days ago, before this patch i could choose to collect those collection as i like. after patch, the button is gone .

hmm.... did wg think player earn coal too easy nowadays? force us to spend coal on those boxes?

1,927 posts
9,689 battles
25 minutes ago, Reset_kala said:

but i just finished the Isoroku Yamamoto collection via daily containers subscription last few days ago, before this patch i could choose to collect those collection as i like. after patch, the button is gone .

hmm.... did wg think player earn coal too easy nowadays? force us to spend coal on those boxes?

The "Resolute and Rapid" collection has never been able to be collected via daily containers subscription (during one patch last autumn "Resolute and Rapid" containers can be earned by participating a dedicated event); some of the collections (like the Yamamoto one) can be collected in this way but a number of them are not. I think you have just completed some of the collections that are able to collect via subscription before this patch.

An official article about collections: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/general-news/collections-completion-and-rewards/

Sign in to follow this