Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

Just bought Agir

6 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
376 posts
8,816 battles

It plays like a more Tanky yoshino with shorter ranged torps.

Again I think it's very Tanky. Given its agility I feel it's also like playing Italian CA.

AP does a lot of pen damage, able to citadel cruisers but not so much BBs.

AA is good I shot down 32 T8 planes.

Anyway this is how I feel after only 1 game. I like it. If you have 1m FXP and you already have Alaska, you should get it.

6,067 posts
10,345 battles

I struggle with the ship for a few matches, then had to come to the Training Room just to see what I did wrong, then had to fix my aim + distance, only then it gets better.

But when it gets better, it gets much better.

HE shells deal pretty low damage (typical German HE 🙄).

Had 2 games with 100+k damage (which is my high end btw, I'm quite the potato).

The 2nd game of those I got to fight both Ludendorff in the red team, with was kinda cool.

Edited by Paladinum

[LBAS]
5,496 posts
12,988 battles

For what? I would like to take Odin...

it's easy than Rico

[SMOKE]
3,224 posts
19,694 battles

After carefully scrutinizing various source I now had to question the existence of this ship, the Sieg had the big gun and yet the long reach secondaries, and this ship had the small guns and suppose are needing to get closer but do not got the proper secondaries ; and sorry the 0.3km advantage over Alaska or Azuma's 5.0KM is really nothing to talk about and the lack of utility seems very much there though not quite as bad as Azuma.

Again I think Alaska had set the standard and then almost all subsequent just do not measure up ; Agir , if given proper long reach German secondaries as it initially are should made the grade but now it just lacks ; and Sieg , who actually should not be needing those secondaries ( since its slow reload and guns pretty much ask for mid / long range engagement instead of close in and brawl ) got the reach which I think somewhat get to be wasted ...

Radar is too much and too strong a utility now that anything not getting it need to get very strong features and performance out of the other to balance it out and so far this ships lacks that , the hydro is no different than other German Hydro , but still not really that useful at mid range , AA is only average among peers . No do not get me wrong I agree with all above the ship can be really tanky at time but really it just still do not measure up against Alaska , and that's the yardstick the ship should be measured against cause it ask for 1 Mil hard earn FXP from players so it should be as good as the Alaska, but good ship it is its not good enough ( just as Azuma had been  )

Azuma, Frisk, and now Agir .. WG just want to lure those with the cache to spend but they fail o provide ; and not to say anything about those 2Mil cost DDs ... I am sure many would still get the ship , but for me it just not worth it it seems , unless info otherwise show up ...

Edited by Mechfori

Sign in to follow this