Sign in to follow this  
TheLastMinotaurPC

NavyField

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Just asking the community while we wait to get our tags if you guys have played NF? I started it a while back but got bored straight after tutorial, unknowing what to do and quit.

How did I miss this thread?

Discussion on other games. Thread locked.

~amade

Edited by amade

2 posts
40 battles

I play NF few years back, but find it hard to survive once u get to high lvl ship, u have to invest alot of booster pack for all the sailors, to have their skill insanely high, so when they fire using manual aim, all the shells land in a small block instead of shower of shells in wide area, so for totally free play account, it is not easy to surive, and i stop playing it, by now, I think they have expanded alot more lines of warships already. since u have alpha tested WoWs, u probably know better how the mechanics of the 2 games is similar or not.

Alpha Tester
14 posts
586 battles

Same, player Navy Field 1 and 2, and was a tester for 2...

I wonder if we can tweak our torpedo shooting methods... because parallel torpedoes or even convergent torpedoes would have been great XD.

I can hear the screams of battleship players in the distance...

Beta Tester
2 posts

Played Navyfield for a couple of years on and off before WoT came out and I jumped ship.

Navyfield is pretty much dead in the water and maintained by a skeleton crew of players.

Honestly very excited about WoWS as I quite a big naval fan and WoWS looks like the only game on the market right now that can satisfy my naval MMO game needs.

Navyfield is just a P2W cesspool right now.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Navy Field in high lvl Truly rely on strategy, team work, and skill at manual aiming except subs and carriers

which making it harder than other navalgames i ever played so far

Edited by Harpoon01