Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

BB : "Sink me please !?"

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

138
[HKACC]
Member
392 posts
4,597 battles

Now I'm understand why there's a lot of Yolo BBs lately.
shot-20_06.12_22_46.34-0142.thumb.jpg.d950885a225f58ce72057179ef6d9581.jpg
69215013_RamboYolo.gif.4d7794b3f22a3876d9e1da22455c5662.gif

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,193
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,829 posts
28,088 battles

LOL.

Yeah.

Directives like this have me all...
morph.jpg.d1c5bf3c391fe56f8b21c31f0b86fc29.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
108 posts
3,134 battles
10 hours ago, MissMeMiss said:

Now I'm understand why there's a lot of Yolo BBs lately.
shot-20_06.12_22_46.34-0142.thumb.jpg.d950885a225f58ce72057179ef6d9581.jpg
69215013_RamboYolo.gif.4d7794b3f22a3876d9e1da22455c5662.gif

i'm updating wows as i speak... the only bb's i have is Jeany Baby and Izumo... da comrade

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
722
[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,912 posts
14,854 battles

find Minotaur for 10

then let them spam your head on

???

profit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,280
[LBAS]
Member
2,368 posts
4,207 battles

 

Kleber : LOOK! 25 Million potential damage is EZ

Skarhabek : its for BB

Kleber : I AM BB

Skarhabek : i am going to reset you

102615545_1125571181156450_8392158600787

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,570
Member
6,069 posts
10,348 battles

No French and British BB, only the game's first 4 nations.

Favoritism!

tenor.gif?itemid=13627544

 

(TBH I don't even care about those, but shipposting for the sake of shipposting)

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,675
[MRI]
Member
4,087 posts
18,262 battles
29 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

No French and British BB, only the game's first 4 nations.

Favoritism, reeeeeeeeeeeee-

Urgh I freaking hate it when WG nation locks the missions. Thought WG had moved past that. Shame on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,860
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,372 posts
15,042 battles
56 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

No French and British BB

Well Conqueror would be too good for this kind of thing. There could have been a surge of Conquerors in the game, and a lot of players would hate that. Imagine >4 Conquerors per team, 48 big HE shells every 26 s would melt anything faster than the Bombing over Dresden:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,238
[-CAT-]
Member
4,321 posts
15,788 battles
2 hours ago, Paladinum said:

No French and British BB, only the game's first 4 nations.

Favoritism!

(TBH I don't even care about those, but shipposting for the sake of shipposting)

 

2 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Urgh I freaking hate it when WG nation locks the missions. Thought WG had moved past that. Shame on them.

Not only the nation lock, look at those numbers. Those are like bot level numbers. :Smile_ohmy:

Stop worshipping your false god "the spreadsheet" WG.
It is giving false data. It is evil, I tell ya.

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[NNS]
Member
39 posts
9,126 battles
On 6/13/2020 at 3:56 AM, MissMeMiss said:

Now I'm understand why there's a lot of Yolo BBs lately.

That'll just make it take longer. Need to be shot at - not die.

Still, do need someone actually shoot at you though. Finished one game with just under 200k potential damage.

19 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

Not only the nation lock, look at those numbers. Those are like bot level numbers.

Depends upon how well you dodge. Best I've ever done is around 8 million of potential damage in one game. Last game in my Alaska (Note: NOT a battleship) was:

Alaska_Pot_Dam.png.8eee256e01c284a4a43db6b6fc308288.png

24.5 million looks like a lot but it easily be reached.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,238
[-CAT-]
Member
4,321 posts
15,788 battles
9 hours ago, DracoTB said:

Depends upon how well you dodge. Best I've ever done is around 8 million of potential damage in one game. Last game in my Alaska (Note: NOT a battleship) was:

Alaska_Pot_Dam.png.8eee256e01c284a4a43db6b6fc308288.png

24.5 million looks like a lot but it easily be reached.

Usually I get 1.5M to 2.5M potential damage. Either in random or co-op.

Best I got so far was around 4M. :Smile_hiding: That was on a Georgia. Couldn't replicate that.
Every random battle is different, but in co-op, its consistent.
So its either try my luck on random, or play double the game in co-op.

Either way, it will take time.

Though I'm happy that ranked battle gave me a boost. :Smile_smile:

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×