Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Neufert1

Implacable CV users can share how feeling about Attack to enemy CV ?

5 comments in this topic

[TR_MU]
325 posts
7,061 battles

🙂 i can't understand Indomitable users.. Everytime trying attack to enemy CV  begining of the game and like their single mission is only found Enemy cv and everytime our team winning against to Indomitable team 🙂  Because  min 3 ships following me  and they losing 🙂

Please share your feel Implacable users :))

Edited by Neufert1

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,574 posts
12,682 battles

Indomitable is amazing for attacking enemy CV's (except Indomitable/Implacable with their armoured decks), because you can do 15-20k per drop.  It's very tempting to go and hit the enemy CV because of this.

However, this does take time, and that is time that your team could be losing the battle without you helping.  For as long as the CV remains alive, you have had zero impact on the battle.  Attacking other targets will likely change the positioning and actions of those targets, but attacking the CV will not affect their impact on the battle till they actually die.  If you fail to kill them, you've wasted a time for absolutely zero effect, and time is the most important resource of a CV.

So an Indomitable captain has to choose wisely if they are going to attack the enemy CV, and quite often it's the wrong choice to do so. 

It's just so tempting though!  :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,813 posts
29,443 battles
2 hours ago, Neufert1 said:

🙂 i can't understand Indomitable users.. Everytime trying attack to enemy CV  begining of the game and like their single mission is only found Enemy cv and everytime our team winning against to Indomitable team 🙂  Because  min 3 ships following me  and they losing 🙂

Please share your feel Implacable users :))

because the RN line is shit and going after CVs is actually a decent tatic considering how much the carpet bomb HE hurts? 

i personally almost never go after CVs on the first wave but if the surface ship's AA density is high then i would consider it a legit tatic to wait for them to scatter while dealing some decent damage 

[LBAS]
2,355 posts
4,192 battles

Indomie main feature is T11 PLANE, The fastest, Strongest plane in WoWs (maybe until FDR arive)

as Graf Zep or Lexington Indomie usually attack me......

Depend on situation,

T9-T10 battle : Indomie is recommended to attack enemy CV, our T10 BB can also snipe enemy CV. even if you deal less damage, BB could snipe enemy CV

T6-T8 battle : attacking enemy CV is not recommended. there is barely sniper BB and the attack of enemy CV could deal fatal blow to allies and allowing its team to push.

also there is no point in attacking enemy CV if you cannt kill it fast. CV with 1000 HP is as same as dangerous as CV with 50K HP.....

[MRI]
4,086 posts
18,248 battles

Because Indomitable is actually very good at damaging CVs which don't have armoured flight decks, so basically any CV at Tier 8 and below which are not RN CVs. Actually all the RN level bombers are great at damaging non-armoured CVs.

What makes the Indomtiable better at this than other RN CVs is that the planes are fast enough to fly in, drop, and get out without taking any losses. If you pre-dropped and only attacked with 1 strike, your bombers can actually drop and escape before the CAP fighters are able to lock on to you.

Of course, while it is not a good idea to only focus on enemy CVs in the Indomitable, it can still be very effective, especially on smaller maps or if the enemy CV is isolated. You can attack him and also spot him for your team to shoot at.

Sign in to follow this