Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Neufert1

RESULT OF STUPID MATCHMAKING SYSTEM

127 comments in this topic

[TR_MU]
325 posts
7,061 battles

Results of after  4 min  later. Because Stupid matchmaking system everytime matching VIII tier against to X tier.

CV fighters (SAIPAN fighters Teorical X tier) can give only 3k damage with torpedos against to X tier Ships !!!!! If 2 ships waiting with together , before 4 km all screnn covered with white noise and black flack. I can't see antyhing and fighters fall .

Fix your [content removed] matchmaking system

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~Beaufighter

1.jpg

• Funny 1

[REPOI]
363 posts
14,845 battles

Sorry to burst your bubble but you might want to tone down on your language here.
After some digging, this seems to be a 'you' problem, not the matchmaker.

It does seem like you have some pretty bad target selection and yes, 3k per torpedos if all you are doing is striking at ships that has a pretty good torp belt to reduce the damage.
And 12mins in to only deal 1.8k dmg with a single rocket hit? Yeap, this is definitely a you problem.
After digging, it does seem you play rather 'bad' or just bad in general and matchmaker cant be blamed for your bad performance.

Obviously its alot easier for you to blame the matchmaker because it takes barely any effort compared to the effort needed to look back at your own gameplay which is the issue here.

Edited by HoChunHao
  • Cool 6

581 posts
13,539 battles

I'm with HoChunHao here, also a CV noob. Go do 100 battles in Langley again, then 200 battles in Ranger. Do well in those and then try your Saipan again. At high tiers, flak is good, so don't attack high tier ships that are clustered together, look for targets that have no support.

• Cool 3

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,813 posts
29,451 battles

Saipan is a high skill floor/ceiling ship, you need to practice with other CVs before jumping into  game with what's arguably the best CV at T8 for experienced players

• Cool 3

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,372 posts
15,042 battles

Judging by the other posts that he made, the OP here just bought any premium ships he deems to be interesting (Saipan on this case). And the main problem is obvious. I'm not blaming the OP for doing that. It's his money, he can spend it on anything he wants to. So peace!

This is what I have been against about; WG allows literally anyone to use their wallet to skip the grind/jump to high tier instantly. It is entirely WG's greed that makes this fault to be completely possible. Additionally, WG is just bad at handling the issues on low tier games. This fact discourages any newcomers to grind their way up normally as how they should.

• Cool 2

[-ISO-]
1,102 posts
7,112 battles
On 6/12/2020 at 2:30 AM, Neufert1 said:

How about no and fix your skills? You wasted some money to buy a premium ship you thought to be a good one. 

• Cool 4

5 posts
7,421 battles

Sorry, no sympathy this time. I hate some net-hypocrites trying to talk shit politely, but obviously kis raight dis dim :) 

In fact, matchmaking is shit and there is no need to deny it. But in the case you are mentioning in this post more should be focused on your gameplay tactics. 

Sometimes we say the Confucian idea of finding someone him/herself's fault first in a case doesn't always work in modern age. But it works in this post.

Or you are killed by a provisional Musashi cv sniper cooperation? People can only judge from the info you provided in the post.

[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,912 posts
14,854 battles

67108791_10218324031347773_2666192887061938176_n.jpg.2f0e4f08ed123fd9bf4cbb20bf0619f1.jpg

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,574 posts
12,700 battles

Saipan is probably my favourite ship in the game, and in my opinion the best T8 CV.  It has the second highest single wave torp alpha of any CV in the game (and in practical terms the highest since it is so much easier to hit all torps in a wave than in Midway, which is the ship with higher torp alpha).  It also has a tiny rocket reticle when fully aimed, that rewards well planned attacks, but balloons out with even small adjustments.

It very much requires an experienced and above average CV captain though, because mistakes are punished hard, and generally mean that your offensive ability is significantly impinged for the rest of the battle.

[REPOI]
363 posts
14,845 battles
On 6/12/2020 at 2:30 AM, Neufert1 said:

Correction, fix your playstyle and try to look back at yourself rather than throwing the blame at something else.

In conclusion, GitGud

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,829 posts
28,088 battles

At under 2k battles I didn't know my stern from my afthole.

But I did get a few language warnings on the forum.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,813 posts
29,451 battles
5 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

At under 2k battles I didn't know my stern from my afthole.

But I did get a few language warnings on the forum.

you'll rack em up as you go, i have 30+ warnings and im still kicking =P

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,829 posts
28,088 battles
16 minutes ago, CV_NMSL said:

you'll rack em up as you go, i have 30+ warnings and im still kicking =P

I'm not worthy.

I only have 2 profanities, 1 general insult and a name and shame.

Ah that name and shame, my first, "you are naughty, now acknowledge and behave you bad person".

Waaaait a sec. I just played with some of your REPOI buddies... let's see what happen...

935157527_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_06.12-18_14_07_37.thumb.png.dc3ce6a50da93e4caab44e02f19ddcbc.png

OH I AM WORTHY!

😛

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,813 posts
29,451 battles
2 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I'm not worthy.

I only have 2 profanities, 1 general insult and a name and shame.

Ah that name and shame, my first, "you are naughty, now acknowledge and behave you bad person".

Waaaait a sec. I just played with some of your REPOI buddies... let's see what happen...

935157527_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_06.12-18_14_07_37.thumb.png.dc3ce6a50da93e4caab44e02f19ddcbc.png

OH I AM WORTHY!

😛

wow being lower than a t6, time to weed out the weak from the clan

=P

• Funny 3

6,069 posts
10,348 battles

As the other have said, you need 1k more battles playing tech tree CVs before buying T8 premiums. Then and only then I welcome your "everything is wrong and this game is ****" threads.

Why? The game's mechanics are diverse and robust (/s). People with higher battle count than me still learn something new.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 3

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,829 posts
28,088 battles
2 minutes ago, CV_NMSL said:

wow being lower than a t6, time to weed out the weak from the clan

=P

LOL.

I was like, "OH CRAP! REPOI's HERE! DO ALL THE THINGS RIGHT!"

And then a Cheshire was all like, "oh, Max, your metal fish, I love them SOOOOOO much, put your metal fish in me".

So I did.

One of your guys got angry at me when I circled away from cap for a moment.

Then I went back and capped. I was so ashamed 😛

• Funny 2

[TLS]
5,420 posts
22,205 battles
41 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Why? The game's mechanics are diverse and robust (/s). People with higher battle count than me still learn something new.

Yesterday I learnt that no matter how much effort you put into doing the right thing with your Moskva, if you are on the shittier team that MM deals you and your team just plays cluelessly, a loss is a forgone conclusion. I successfully predicted 11 of 11 random outcomes. Also, I did not even have to eat my pants because I said I would eat my pants if my inferior team managed to overturn the project outcome (loss).

Back to mindless coop.

[-ISO-]
1,102 posts
7,112 battles
3 hours ago, TheManInHeCastle said:

In fact, matchmaking is shit and there is no need to deny it.

And you think it's easy to fix it? 

Saipan is a hard ship to play but it's scary when played well. The OP played with his Saipan for 12 minutes in and did a whopping 1782 damage. Impressive no? He still need a lot of times to learn in low to mid tier.

• Cool 1

[REPOI]
Senior Moderator, Alpha Tester, ST Coordinator, Privateer, Clantest Coordinator
480 posts
5,683 battles

@CV_NMSL @Max_Battle hate to break into conversation, but please keep comment on topic please. :fish_viking:

[MRI]
4,087 posts
18,262 battles

Well you are playing a Saipan, which is one of the hardest CVs to play, and you were bottom tiered no less.

You have to play very carefully with the Saipan. It is not for inexperienced players.

Also turn on the ship names please.

[LGND]
604 posts
14,110 battles

you playing Saipan and your plane durability much better than Shoukaku yet you only get 1700 damage....
its not MM fault, its your fault...
go back to ranger and learn which ship should your strike first...

• Cool 1

[TR_MU]
325 posts
7,061 battles
15 hours ago, HoChunHao said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but you might want to tone down on your language here.
After some digging, this seems to be a 'you' problem, not the matchmaker.

It does seem like you have some pretty bad target selection and yes, 3k per torpedos if all you are doing is striking at ships that has a pretty good torp belt to reduce the damage.
 And 12mins in to only deal 1.8k dmg with a single rocket hit? Yeap, this is definitely a you problem.
After digging, it does seem you play rather 'bad' or just bad in general and matchmaker cant be blamed for your bad performance.

Obviously its alot easier for you to blame the matchmaker because it takes barely any effort compared to the effort needed to look back at your own gameplay which is the issue here.

Yes may be you're right about my language. Sorry about that.

Why nobody don't talking about others 9 ships ???    finally : I'm playing too bad, so what you say for others ???  Everybody is bad player ??? After 4 min almost 9 ships destroyed. ??? can you explain this ?  

1.8 K  and how it's my problem ?  PRETTY BAD TARGET SELECTION ? Really you dn't have any idea about BE CV. Already Fighters never goes near to DD or cruiser because their AA too but too strong. So we have only 1 chance. ONLY BB until their AA broken or destroyed. And against to X tier BB Damage only 1.8 K with torpedos. Everything is clear about why i'm attacking to BB ? 

You are talking for only rating and you don't have any idea about game. DD can take 2.5 k damage every single cannon. 

Look at this sight :  Why i don't matching with VIII tier with my X tiers ships ??? Everytime i'm matching with X tier ships and CV.  This is only sell  trick.

If we talking about 1.8K damage after 12 min, Yes i'm drop the gameplay and i just watching others and damages. Why i have to play with 1.8 torpedo damage ? 

Edited by Neufert1

[TR_MU]
325 posts
7,061 battles
1 hour ago, Gesterbein said:

you playing Saipan and your plane durability much better than Shoukaku yet you only get 1700 damage....
 its not MM fault, its your fault...
go back to ranger and learn which ship should your strike first...

Why nobody don't talking about others 9 ships ???    finally : I'm playing too bad, so what you say for others ???  Everybody is bad player ??? After 4 min almost 9 ships destroyed. ??? can you explain this ?  

Edited by Neufert1

[TR_MU]
325 posts
7,061 battles
2 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Well you are playing a Saipan, which is one of the hardest CVs to play, and you were bottom tiered no less.

You have to play very carefully with the Saipan. It is not for inexperienced players.

Also turn on the ship names please.

I don't have any problem with Saipan. I have problem with Matchmaking.  I'm playing against to VIII tier everytime with my VI ships or CV. Why never i see any VI tier ship in my Saipan games ?  

Also Why nobody don't talking about others 9 ships ???    finally : I'm playing too bad, so what you say for others ???  Everybody is bad player ??? After 4 min almost 9 ships destroyed. ??? can you explain this ?  

I will try to explain situation :

1- As you know CV main mission in starting, Have a vision for our teammates is that ok ?

2- Until search all area for my teammates at starting 5 ships was destroyed.

3- I hitted in my turn road 1 time to any ships and that's why i have only 1.8 K damage.

4- I give up game and i made suicide with CV after 4 min. Everything is clear until that point ?

5- I don't have any problem with Saipan . Please stop talking about saipan. I don't have any problem with saipan exclude 1.8 k torpedo damage against to X tier ships.

Edited by Neufert1
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this