Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Arzach

How to log-in to World of Warships with the newly registered DMM account?

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

20
[LU-NA]
Member
117 posts
4,729 battles
Quote

To get free commanders, you need to register a new account at DMM Games, play World of Warships through DMM GAME PLAYER or log-in to World of Warships with the newly registered DMM account! Both commanders will be added to the newly registered DMM account.

My question is, how to log-in to World of Warships with the newly registered DMM account without playing World of Warships through DMM GAME PLAYER?

Edit: 

So turned out there's DMM account for login option... How to link it to existing account?

Untitled.png

Edited by Arzach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
590
[KAMI]
Member
1,584 posts
13,546 battles

You need to register, you cannot link to a existing account

image.png.d777688eb1e90bcbf31df47f5b6db933.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[LU-NA]
Member
117 posts
4,729 battles
12 minutes ago, Gummiheng said:

You need to register, you cannot link to a existing account

image.png.d777688eb1e90bcbf31df47f5b6db933.png

Done creating new account. And what's next? How to log-in to World of Warships with the newly registered DMM account without playing World of Warships through DMM GAME PLAYER?

Edited by Arzach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
590
[KAMI]
Member
1,584 posts
13,546 battles
1 hour ago, Arzach said:

Done creating new account. And what's next? How to log-in to World of Warships with the newly registered DMM account without playing World of Warships through DMM GAME PLAYER?

try login-ing with the DMM account via wgc or the launcher?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[LU-NA]
Member
117 posts
4,729 battles
2 hours ago, Gummiheng said:

try login-ing with the DMM account via wgc or the launcher?

 

 

Surprise (or not), I found no new commanders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[IWN]
Member
88 posts
4,750 battles
10 minutes ago, Arzach said:

Surprise (or not), I found no new commanders. 

You need to play 11 matches and reach level 7 to get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[LU-NA]
Member
117 posts
4,729 battles
2 minutes ago, AtagoBestWaifu said:

You need to play 11 matches and reach level 7 to get them.

That's in new fresh account. I want to get it in my old WG account. I already registered a new DMM account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
693
[BALD]
[BALD]
Member
712 posts
4,831 battles

From what i read, the offer is only valid for players who registered with DMM Games account, thus you cannot receive the rewards if you already have Wargaming account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,730
[MRI]
Member
4,128 posts
18,641 battles

Yeah the wording isn't exactly clear, but it seems the captains are only free for those who created a new account via DMM. 

For those with existing accounts you have to spend money to buy them it looks like. 

Typical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,951
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,490 posts
15,389 battles

I'm honestly confused why they changed they way we can get them. Both Ovechkin & AL collab had that "manual" sign-up button on WoWs page.

Is it because they cannot milk from only 2 characters? I mean; Ovechkin had 4 (1 from collection + 1 from mission chain + 2 premium shop-only), AL had bunch (4 from mission chain + plenty premium shop-only/lootboxes).

And somehow I don't get the collab vibe this time. It says Hololive collab, but it rather seems to be DMM collab instead.

Edited by Sir_Feather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,730
[MRI]
Member
4,128 posts
18,641 battles
11 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

I'm honestly confused why they changed they way we can get them. Both Ovechkin & AL collab had that "manual" sign-up button on WoWs page.

Is it because they cannot milk from only 2 characters? I mean; Ovechkin had 4 (1 from collection + 1 from mission chain + 2 premium shop-only), AL had bunch (3 from mission chain + plenty premium shop-only/lootboxes).

And somehow I don't get the collab vibe this time. It says Hololive collab, but it rather seems to be DMM collab instead.

Well it says the Hololive captains will be sold later, so that's your collab. 

More like WG wants to milk as much money as usual. Have to spend money to access collab content.

The W40K collab is an example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,951
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,490 posts
15,389 battles
1 minute ago, Thyaliad said:

Well it says the Hololive captains will be sold later, so that's your collab. 

More like WG wants to milk as much money as usual. Have to spend money to access collab content.

The W40K collab is an example.

I mean the way WG promotes this collab does not really emphasize on Hololive. Ovechkin got a lot of hype build (a small biography of him & his appearance on the promotional video + behind-the-scene of it). AL got that small quiz & promotional video. While this, is horribly executed. Especially when this is Asia-exclusive only (I have checked NA & they really don't get this collab)

And no. I'm not really begging to get any of them. They have nothing special to write home about. Voice? There is a modder on this forum who have made that ages ago. An admin also has made a full guide on how to make the voice mods, which I have been working on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,730
[MRI]
Member
4,128 posts
18,641 battles
31 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

I mean the way WG promotes this collab does not really emphasize on Hololive. Ovechkin got a lot of hype build (a small biography of him & his appearance on the promotional video + behind-the-scene of it). AL got that small quiz & promotional video. While this, is horribly executed. Especially when this is Asia-exclusive only (I have checked NA & they really don't get this collab)

Hmm I would say it is probably because this collab is Asia exclusive (for now at least) which is why WG hasn't gone big with it.

No point spending resources hyping it up when it is only available in Asia. A similar thing happened in WoT with the Asia exclusive Valkyria Chronicles collab. It was just there.

Besides, the Hololive captains aren't in the Premium shops yet, so we will probably be seeing more fanfare when they do arrive.

Edited by Thyaliad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
139
[HKACC]
Member
393 posts
4,597 battles

You need to download & Install DMM Game Player. Then download WoWs -> DMM version. Launch the game via DMM Game Player. Said people in the official forum. I've no free space anymore to download the same game just to get couple of Loli Waifus, not my thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[PST]
Member
3 posts
4,324 battles
4 minutes ago, AtagoBestWaifu said:

You can buy them later

Those Bastards Lied to Me | Know Your Meme

Not for free tho, the announcement makes it sound like we can get it for free. They are now just milking weebs using this kinds of collabs. 

Edited by Kevkos
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,951
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,490 posts
15,389 battles

And I thought I could see DMM to finally change from being the usual anti-Gaijin.

1.thumb.jpg.0e324d1cf009f45cc414b9286a2dff85.jpg

I'll stick with the Manjuu

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.jpg.a10f18471a2a2d46a7dfbf92ea91164c.jpg

 

Untitled.thumb.png.4a19c543278c9a8bbcf824512900c1b7.png

 

Edited by Sir_Feather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[LU-NA]
Member
117 posts
4,729 battles
6 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

And I thought I could see DMM to finally change from being the usual anti-Gaijin.

1.thumb.jpg.0e324d1cf009f45cc414b9286a2dff85.jpg

I'll stick with the Manjuu

  Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.thumb.jpg.a10f18471a2a2d46a7dfbf92ea91164c.jpg

 

Untitled.thumb.png.4a19c543278c9a8bbcf824512900c1b7.png

 

I don't play AL and I want cute Fubuki and Coco... or Suisei and Risu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×