You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
del2000472452

[SKIN] Haruna's Dazzle Camo Turret

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
168 posts

This skin affects only the turrets on your Kongou-gata Battlecruiser by turning the bland grey into a zebra-stripe dazzle pattern camouflage pattern, as worn by Haruna from around late February, 1945 to her sinking at her moorings on the 28th of July, 1945, and her subsequent scrapping in 1946........

eZAudUX.jpg

The above photographs' reference has been used to make the turrets as accurate as possible within the limits of my skill. Note that there exists some discrepancy between various sources about the colour of the turrets, with some describing them to be white stripes on dark green, whereas other sources claiming they were pale grey on dark grey. The given skin uses White on the default WG-supplied background to not to make the turrets stand out too much.

Considerable attention was also paid to appropriately weather the stripes on the turret. Should work for dead turrets too, though quality there is compromised a little bit.

An early version of this skin was tested and was confirmed to have worked. It is expected that this one would work too, but i cannot confirm as i am able to log into WoBs recently due to connection problems.

Screenshots of the earlier, rougher version, courtesy help from Retia! Hull skin and re-model not included in this download as they were not made my me. :P

PEZsPmJ.jpg

I4OLRtk.jpg

rIRMkKJ.jpg

Special thanks to Retia for testing this skin out. 0/

-=DOWNLOAD=-

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

BTW, is that a rising sun I see in the first screenshot?

Nope, it's the flag of the fictional country "Fuso" from the anime "Strike Witches".

aHGGCFh.jpg

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

I'm more concerned that there's a giant standing on the bow.

Does that... thing.. actually register hits...

103 posts
3,940 battles

Random question - where'd you get that Kongou on the ship from? Or is she just a photoshop in?

Edited by Coburn