Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TsunamiShenShi

me again

26 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
5,569 posts
13,254 battles

I suggest that should post on the your previous topic should be nice because everyone noticed your successful 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,148 posts
1 hour ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

just want to show off smoklen at Sea sever.

image.thumb.png.bfdd17ed413bc7f385bc62511b82c470.png

tenorY5PHYXSE.gif.6e5d5242e864ee29d92e6716a7c53555.gif

• Cool 1

[ANZAC]
545 posts
21,391 battles

Nice result, altho in that boat the skill level required is akin to lighting a can of petrol with  match.

You do realise that for every filthy Smolensk game like this WG kills a kitten by fire?

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
7,033 posts
48,349 battles
2 hours ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

Cool, game breaker :fish_haloween:

648 posts
14,265 battles

24 fires in Smolensk is impressive, but not nearly as impressive as the 13 fires I set in a co-op battle today using the T4 French cruiser Duguay-Trouin. Sorry, no screen shot available. It also included 4 kills, 2 caps and 8 citadels for good measure. Not bragging, just saying.

Edited by lunsmann
spelling

[-ISO-]
1,107 posts
7,112 battles
7 hours ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

just want to show off smoklen at Sea sever.

Showoff

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,516 posts
15,419 battles
10 hours ago, Sharr_Dextera said:

Why there are so much negativity...??

Well.... the OP is the guy who called out everyone when he loses the game, and posts his rants on the forum (without censoring the names). But when he wins a game, he posts it off on the forum as if he is some sort of unicum. He also shows off his Smolensk games most of the time, only once in another ship.

I mean come on, Smolensk is just easy to play. If he can do that with... let's say Minotaur, or at least he survives a T5-7 game with Emerald, I'd be impressed.

Like seriously, even Drakon rarely shows off his games although he is a real unicum. He only posts random things like being stuck near the islands.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,817 posts
29,639 battles
51 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

Well.... the OP is the guy who called out everyone when he loses the game, and posts his rants on the forum (without censoring the names). But when he wins a game, he posts it off on the forum as if he is some sort of unicum. He also shows off his Smolensk games most of the time, only once in another ship.

I mean come on, Smolensk is just easy to play. If he can do that with... let's say Minotaur, or at least he survives a T5-7 game with Emerald, I'd be impressed.

Like seriously, even Drakon rarely shows off his games although he is a real unicum. He only posts random things like being stuck near the islands.

i do brag when i get good results lol,  even if it's with smolensk, but to be fair that was the 2nd highest damage record on Asia for that thing when i achieved it =P

the reason people dont see me braggin here is that i dont consider it a achevement worth publically boasting about unless i did something meme worthy like sinking a musashi with midway secondarys or unless i cracked the top 5 record for something like when i topped the damage leaderboard for kaga

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-CAT-]
793 posts
11,993 battles

Well... I meant, at least he won the free trip given by Comrade Stalin himself for showing the might of mighty soviet ship.

[For entertainment purpose only]

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,516 posts
15,419 battles
1 minute ago, CV_NMSL said:

i do brag when i get good results lol,  even if it's with smolensk, but to be fair that was the 2nd highest damage record on Asia for that thing when i achieved it =P

the reason people dont see me braggin here is that i dont consider it a achevement worth publically boasting about unless i did something meme worthy like sinking a musashi with midway secondarys or unless i cracked the top 5 record for something like when i topped the damage leaderboard for kaga

Yours is actually worth to brag. But on this thread, it is more or less an average Smolensk game.

Although to be honest, the unicums are indeed less vocal on the forum. I mean I'd be interested to see what the top Zao player on this server would say.

[-ISO-]
1,107 posts
7,112 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

Well.... the OP is the guy who called out everyone when he loses the game, and posts his rants on the forum (without censoring the names). But when he wins a game, he posts it off on the forum as if he is some sort of unicum.

Just like dieselhead. (I wonder where is that guy.)

[TLS]
5,518 posts
22,365 battles
44 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Just like              .

Who is that? All I know is our forums have been more civilized since the last server transfer. At least now we can discuss things gentlemenly like in a Victoria-era gentlemen's club. Some gin and tonic old chap?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[-ISO-]
1,107 posts
7,112 battles
3 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

At least now we can discuss things gentlemenly like in a Victoria-era gentlemen's club.

I'm literally drinking a cup of tea  while reading your comment. :cap_tea:

Edited by mr_glitchy_R

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,817 posts
29,639 battles
10 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Just like dieselhead. (I wonder where is that guy.)

he went NA, from what i've heard he's still spouting his BS anti CV propaganda in his NA clan discord, but eh, out of sight out of mind 

• Cool 2

[REPOI]
149 posts
15,709 battles
On 6/9/2020 at 10:00 AM, CV_NMSL said:

But you do brag about being detonated

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Super Tester_
68 posts
14,295 battles

Has literally thousand plus det flags, doesn't use them, Goes 'REEEEEEE' after he gets detonated.

703415358303764571.png

Edited by Potatus_Maximus

[IWN]
Modder
395 posts
3,207 battles
On 6/9/2020 at 4:09 PM, mr_glitchy_R said:

I'm literally drinking a cup of tea  while reading your comment. :cap_tea:

coffee here 

[AN-DO]
350 posts
12,366 battles
On 6/9/2020 at 9:04 AM, Sir_Feather said:

thank you, i will post my with tier above 5, tbh my battle at lower tier got better result than tier 9-10, i just don't post it because i think it is too easy with those ship and tier 9 10 is harder to get better result.

Sign in to follow this