Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MikeyGH

How to send in a support ticket when a thread is dissappeared

24 comments in this topic

8 posts

So it seems this forum does not have a locked thread archive. In the event that one wishes to dispute the actions of the moderation team and lodge a support ticket how does one point support to the offending material? 

Mikey

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

And why you want to see this "locked thread archive"? (Just asking tho)

8 posts

And why you want to see this "locked thread archive"? (Just asking tho)

Um, because I wish to lodge a ticket with support and I know from past experience they will ask for a link to the material in question. A little difficult if the thread has just dissappeared. 

Mikey

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Um, because I wish to lodge a ticket with support and I know from past experience they will ask for a link to the material in question. A little difficult if the thread has just dissappeared. 

Mikey

oh, u want to get a ticket?

8 posts

And now it works. Interesting. Well at least I got a SS of it not working for the ticket. Little hard to know one has made a duplicate thread when the locked thread archive is not actually visible.

Mikey

Edited by MikeyGH

Super Tester
113 posts
240 battles

So it seems this forum does not have a locked thread archive. In the event that one wishes to dispute the actions of the moderation team and lodge a support ticket how does one point support to the offending material? 

Mikey

When you receive a warning you will get an email sent to your login email address with the warning and a copy of the text of your post.  Copy and paste the contents of that into your support ticket.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

And now it works. Interesting. Well at least I got a SS of it not working for the ticket. Little hard to know one has made a duplicate thread when the locked thread archive is not actually visible.

Mikey

Beacuse the first time I posted it, there were a missing ":" between http and //, so the link was wrong

8 posts

Beacuse the first time I posted it, there were a missing ":" between http and //, so the link was wrong

Well thanks for fixing the link then. You know there is no way to find the Locked Thread Archive without a direct link? The thread no longer shows in My Content, searching for "Locked Threads" only returns this thread and as far as I can see the Locked Thread archive does not appear on the actual boards. 

Mikey

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Well thanks for fixing the link then. You know there is no way to find the Locked Thread Archive without a direct link? The thread no longer shows in My Content, searching for "Locked Threads" only returns this thread and as far as I can see the Locked Thread archive does not appear on the actual boards. 

Mikey

"locked", and maybe because its locked, the mod give them "special"( a little bit privacy) place. N of course to prevent any prob. Now u can see them.

8 posts

"locked", and maybe because its locked, the mod give them "special"( a little bit privacy) place. N of course to prevent any prob. Now u can see them.

Its the same Mod team and forum software as WoT and the locked thread archive is visible there. Mods tend to include a "warning" in the locked thread which unless they particularly enjoy talking to themselves is obviously intended to be read by others. Therefore having the archive hidden is counter productive.

Mikey

Edited by MikeyGH

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Its the same Mod team and forum software as WoT and the locked thread archive is visible there. Mods tend to include a "warning" in the locked thread which unless they particularly enjoy talking to themselves is obviously intended to be read by others. Therefore having the archive hidden is counter productive.

Mikey

here, Q= why u want the locked threads archive appeared in actual board? In this forum code begging topic are overloaded,  need to lock and load (hide/archive). (did wot have overloaded code beg?). I think rules about begging code should puttet in main forum (separate(in my opinion)). Correct me if I wrong

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

There appears to be a forum perms issue with the Locked Thread Archive board. Will notify the admins about it.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

So, the Locked Archive will be added in actual board if have a perms? Or forever in dungeon?

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

So, the Locked Archive will be added in actual board if have a perms? Or forever in dungeon?

It means that locked threads will be visible to all, but you still can't reply to it.

It's just a place to dump locked threads in to keep the forums tidy.

8 posts

ah OK, I want to see reaction of beggars out there when they see it.

The threads are locked and opening a new thread to discuss a locked thread gets the new one locked and an escalated sanction for the OP.

Mikey

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

The threads are locked and opening a new thread to discuss a locked thread gets the new one locked and an escalated sanction for the OP.

Mikey

yo dawg

8 posts

Well this seems new

Odyssey Maxwell Today at 05:21

Dear Commander,

Thank you for contacting World of Warships Support service.
We appreciate your feedback of such issue in World of Warships, however, customer service do not handle forum moderation related issue, please contact forum moderators or post a topic on the forum to discuss your issue:
http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/

We apologize for the inconveniences caused and thank you for your kind understandings.

If you have any other inquiry, please contact us again. 
Thank you for supporting Wargaming.net "

So do I start a new forum thread to discuss moderation issues now?

Dan

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

An error was made by that support staff who replied to your ticket, MickeyGH. He will contact you again.

/AALG

Moderation team, WoWS Asia

Sign in to follow this