You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Where are they going!?

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

can i ask something? where in the 7 ocean are they going!?!?

2rz5um1.jpg2ldcdg7.jpgthis are screenshots from 2 different games. as you can see in the mini map, you need to capture the only base there but why are the dd, cl/ca are straying too far? I mean i understand when they want to avoid bb's salvos but they straying too far off the objectives. dd should atleast capture since they have high concealment while ca/cl is providing cover for the dd while sinking enemy dd nearby and bb should cover both ships while sinking or attacking all incoming bbs and cruisers, and cv providing covers from tp and reconnaissance and sinking bb or cruisers with dive bombers and tp(theres many kinds of roles in a fleet depending on ships but this one is common from what i observed, just correct me if im wrong) but why some of those ships are too far and dont even bother capturing bases? just why?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

They want to "flank". Except flanking in that map on Encounter battle is absolutely pointless because by the time they get through the ice field, someone's probably already capped the based, and CVs aren't likely to hang out on the other side of the ice field anyway.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

They want to "flank". Except flanking in that map on Encounter battle is absolutely pointless because by the time they get through the ice field, someone's probably already capped the based, and CVs aren't likely to hang out on the other side of the ice field anyway.

but their flanking are waaaaay far from the base and takes about 4-8 mins? they should keep in mind that flanking in encounter battle is a gamble while in domination mode flanking might be the best way. well i just remembered my game a while ago that i gone "ten gou" while thinking "screw this, we're gonna lose anyway" and charge the fleet of cruisers since dd are too conscious  to cap hahaha 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

It's pretty much done by players who don't really think about the map objectives and are just looking for kills. They don't want to fight around the encounter base cap zone, they want to perform sneak attacks to get kills. Most of the time, unless one team screws up by the numbers on the base, flankers don't even do anything in that map.

Beta Tester
60 posts
561 battles

They're trying to go for the more 'tactical approach'. It would help if the whole battle wasn't about capping the neutral flag.. right? I think people just can't be bothered going for the objective partially because they think they're just gonna get salvo'd to death the moment they try to cap it, and it's just not worth the effort to cap apparently.

Beta Tester
33 posts

Mostly that. I learn that going anywhere NEAR the cap means someone kills me from full HP.

Thing is, once someone sees a DD in the cap that pops smoke, everyone runs the heck away... I can blind fire but unless I get lucky I'm not resetting the cap.