Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Infernus_

Alpha Thoughts

20 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
165 posts
100 battles

In already Tanzer?  Does your surname start with a letter near the beginning of the alphabet?  Just wondering if they are sorting by name in which case I'd be close to the front too lol

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

In already Tanzer?  Does your surname start with a letter near the beginning of the alphabet?  Just wondering if they are sorting by name in which case I'd be close to the front too lol

nope. Its selected from the pile of applicants by software. RNG has multiple functions, not just used for MM or shoot accuracy or penetration calculation.

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
207 posts
1,259 battles

Lucky I guess.

Alpha Tester
165 posts
100 battles

nope. Its selected from the pile of applicants by software. RNG has multiple functions, not just used for MM or shoot accuracy or penetration calculation.

hahaha, damn you RNG!

Alpha Tester
6 posts

That feel when I signed up for alpha the day the link got posted up on the WoT ASIA portal and still haven't got an email back. RNG must of gave me a low roll.:sad: 

Alpha Tester
165 posts
100 battles

Oooohhh lucky I checked the junk mail in my email!   Found my "Welcome to World of warships" email there!

How long till my forum privs change?  Ill have to download tmoro I think :)

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Oooohhh lucky I checked the junk mail in my email!   Found my "Welcome to World of warships" email there!

How long till my forum privs change?  Ill have to download tmoro I think :)

mine was instant, just had to log out and then back in. [content removed]

Keep Alpha stuff in Closed Section only!

~amade

Edited by amade

Alpha Tester
12 posts
362 battles

Hello sailors, just be wondering what ye opinion of the state of the game and enjoyment of it, currently waiting on the eNDA form to work!!!

Outstanding, user friendly and alot of fun.    

I can see the next 4 years being a fun ride bounce between this and WoT...

Ty for the opportunity.    

The most fun part is keeping your guns firing and not running aground or into a friendly ship lols.

Sign in to follow this