Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

H.M.S. Hood

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
153 posts
3,490 battles

i would just like to post here that it would be awesome if wargaming added the HMS hood into the game as a premium ship in honor of the 1,412 men that went down with the ship after being sunk by the German Battleship Bismarck 

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

i would just like to post here that it would be awesome if wargaming added the HMS hood into the game as a premium ship in honor of the 1,412 men that went down with the ship after being sunk by the German Battleship Bismarck 

I think they will. (They will did it right?)

[REACH]
Beta Tester
107 posts
2,227 battles

ingame will likely be called by its class as Admiral class, but Hood might be premium

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,024 battles

If you check the Wot webpage, they said the bismark will be prem, meaning the tech 7 for german tree will be the Tripitz (which was a better armed/ armoured ship)

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

I personally think the Hood just might be a premium, but the Prince of Wales wont be.

I reckon the Prince will end up being a tier 8-10 standard as being the King George V class, Which we all know WILL be in game, as we know the Iowa will.

2 quad mount turrets? hell yeah!

Edited by Cyanide7662

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Lol i know, would expect it to be something similar to pood old Yamatos, if not worse....

Then we find theyre more accurate because she has a shorter range..... WG logic :trollface:

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

Very likely to be a tier 8 premium like Bismarck, but will German ships have more accuracy as compared to British and IJN ships?

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

Very likely to be a tier 8 premium like Bismarck, but will German ships have more accuracy as compared to British and IJN ships?

seeing how Bismarck rekt Hood....hmmm could be

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

I would put it up as a premium considering the sentiments attached to it and of course to honour the men who fought in it. :honoring:

Sign in to follow this