Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Random_Freedom

Is there a good method to haste or shorten reload time?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1
[BYSS]
Member
13 posts
2,347 battles

I like to play as Italian and German cruiser, the poor thing is... Italian ship reloads super slow (typical). When i play as Nurnberg, German cruiser reload as fast as whooping 4 seconds but when i play as Trento, it took 14 seconds! Help, is there a way to fasten up Italian ship reload? I saw that Yamato could be buffed for 14 seconds reload, but i don't know how. Is it commander skills? Research? Nor flags and camo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
696
[BALD]
Member
715 posts
5,790 battles

Practically, no. The reason why the likes of Italian, German, and Japanese cruisers has low reload it's because they have huge alpha, meanwhile Nurnberg and other cruisers usually dependent on constant DPM since they lack damage per salvo.

Now, original question, "How to shorten reload time in Italian cruiser"

  • Using Luigi Sansonetti and achieve 'Confederate' award
  • Adrenaline rush
  • Upgrades in T9 and 10
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
6,872 posts
32,864 battles
1 hour ago, Random_Freedom said:

I like to play as Italian and German cruiser, the poor thing is... Italian ship reloads super slow (typical). When i play as Nurnberg, German cruiser reload as fast as whooping 4 seconds but when i play as Trento, it took 14 seconds! Help, is there a way to fasten up Italian ship reload? I saw that Yamato could be buffed for 14 seconds reload, but i don't know how. Is it commander skills? Research? Nor flags and camo?

faster gun reload...

looks like we found ourself a WT player =P

 

no, there's no buffs to ship reloads apart from captain skills which only buffs a few percent based on your health and a module that you can take when you reach T9/10 ships that decreases reload by 13% for a max of around 15%, the reason that people say yamato can reload in 14s is because there's a special captain that activates a buff that halves your reload when you get 5 kills

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,212 posts
12,094 battles

The Italian cruisers' slow reload is intended to balance them as they feature extremely high Alpha/burst damage under favourable situations thanks to their unique SAP shells and good ballistics.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[BYSS]
Member
13 posts
2,347 battles
On 5/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, CV_NMSL said:

faster gun reload...

looks like we found ourself a WT player =P

 

no, there's no buffs to ship reloads apart from captain skills which only buffs a few percent based on your health and a module that you can take when you reach T9/10 ships that decreases reload by 13% for a max of around 15%, the reason that people say yamato can reload in 14s is because there's a special captain that activates a buff that halves your reload when you get 5 kills

Actually i never play war thunder :v

n thank you for the reply👍🏼

Edited by Random_Freedom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[BYSS]
Member
13 posts
2,347 battles
On 5/13/2020 at 4:51 PM, Earl_of_Arland said:

Practically, no. The reason why the likes of Italian, German, and Japanese cruisers has low reload it's because they have huge alpha, meanwhile Nurnberg and other cruisers usually dependent on constant DPM since they lack damage per salvo.

Now, original question, "How to shorten reload time in Italian cruiser"

  • Using Luigi Sansonetti and achieve 'Confederate' award
  • Adrenaline rush
  • Upgrades in T9 and 10

Ok👌🏼 thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[-CAT-]
Member
946 posts
13,441 battles

You can found fast reload Italian cruiser only on their old premiums, but they did not have SAP ammunition nor good artillery.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
605
[SEARN]
Member
1,158 posts
21,250 battles

Faster reload you say? Be like me and live dangerously.

Take AR and never repair any damage until you are on perilously low health.

Be amazed at how fast your guns now fire.

In the 1.86% of games where you don't die right away and this absurd and moronic brilliant tactic actually works you will experience great success. :Smile-_tongue:

This advice is guaranteed to be amazing. Guarantee not guaranteed.

 

 

 

 

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
5 posts
3,866 battles

Italian cruisers have slow reload because SAP shells wreck havoc on other ships... I've seen a clip of a Venezia penning Stalingrad with 15 SAP shells and dealing 25000+ damage

You can use the reload buff upgrade on Tier 9 (Brindisi) and Tier 10 (Venezia)

Just FYI... the 14s Yamato is probably referring to a Yamato with reload upgrade/unique upgrade, Isoroku Yamamoto on board, "Second Wind" talent (Huge reload buff after "Kraken Unleashed") activated and (probably?) Adrenaline Rush activated

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,069 posts
17,637 battles
1 hour ago, L43n0r said:

Italian cruisers have slow reload because SAP shells wreck havoc on other ships... I've seen a clip of a Venezia penning Stalingrad with 15 SAP shells and dealing 25000+ damage

You can use the reload buff upgrade on Tier 9 (Brindisi) and Tier 10 (Venezia)

Just FYI... the 14s Yamato is probably referring to a Yamato with reload upgrade/unique upgrade, Isoroku Yamamoto on board, "Second Wind" talent (Huge reload buff after "Kraken Unleashed") activated and (probably?) Adrenaline Rush activated

I believe I saw Flamu do that in one of his videos (or it may even be a Jingles video featuring a Flamu replay). And if I recall it was definitely that scenario, Kraken, Second wind, plus adrenaline rush. And it most definitely was a scary thing to witness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×