seezer

ST, unique upgrades update in 0.9.5

6 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator
571 posts
14,635 battles

The announcements of the changes and updated to the Unique Upgrades is here!

Read more here.

[RAM]
Beta Tester
2 posts
4,462 battles

this trash update 

[SGC]
2 posts
5,075 battles

Are you kidding me???!!!

What the Hell is that?

Why are you hate Montana?

Montana's average rating is most poor at  tier 10 line.

Hah? Aircraft carriers destroy hard Montana?

Didn't you think about low rating Users of Aircraft carrier Attacking Montana, Kremlin, Republique, Large Cruisers, AA Cruisers Have a trouble?

Why attack them? Why attack them first and Bring There allys Defeat?

Aircraft carrier Main target is Destroyers  and Japanese and British Battleships.

Please Do not listen Trash word of Out fighting Battleships and Low rating Aircraft carriers.

Edited by yoocalyptus

46 posts

RIP my Des Moines. I don't know what they were thinking, the upgrade allowed you to be a much more up close fighter. Now I'll just go back to taking slot 6 GFCS and spam HE from behind islands again.

I thought the DM upgrade was the best, in that it allowed and encouraged a different style of play. One that was not without its problems as DM's pretty squishy with Russian BB's around. Every other upgrade was just attempts at min/maxing that more often than not, did not work.

I don't get Wargaming. They like an evil mother, anything popular is bad, everything unpopular must be forced down your throat.

[-CAT-]
1,305 posts
9,538 battles

No to NTC / RB.

Rework the NTC / RB first (not rename) before balancing the unique upgrade.

There is no point on balancing the unique upgrade if NTC / RB prevents players from getting them in the first place.

Play low tier, HA!

[SSN]
1 post
6,940 battles

Unique upgrades are mandatory for some ships to play well in their particular play style. this shift of unique upgrades to the NTC/RB has made it hard for some people (me included) who doesn't want(doesn't have time to) to regrind two different tech tree lines to obtain the unique upgrade. It was better when you keep playing the ship, you get better at it then with the unique upgrade you can choose to improve or change the way you played the particular ship. I hope the unique upgrades will be made available like before through the personal mission to reduce the confusion when grinding different ships for the improvement of a particular ships play style.