You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
shankman

Elite Ships

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
38 posts
5,201 battles

Ok I have either missed something (noob) or the money grab is getting worse . when your ships become elite how can you put all the EXP into the captain rather than having masses of EXP that appears only to be able to be freed by the prolific use of my hard earned . Is this going to be implemented like in WOT , is there only ever going to be captains or will they bring out a crew , like pilots/gunners /engineers and the like where this exp can be used on the crew.

Also where is the rum ? I wants me tot of rum

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Ok I have either missed something (noob) or the money grab is getting worse . when your ships become elite how can you put all the EXP into the captain rather than having masses of EXP that appears only to be able to be freed by the prolific use of my hard earned . Is this going to be implemented like in WOT , is there only ever going to be captains or will they bring out a crew , like pilots/gunners /engineers and the like where this exp can be used on the crew.

Here, enjoy this pack of rum. :medal:

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Beta. Let me repeat it for you : Beta. Heck I'll even spell it out slowly for you : B   E   T   A.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Beta. Let me repeat it for you : Beta. Heck I'll even spell it out slowly for you : B   E   T   A.

thanks master, :honoring:. (Sensei)

Beta Tester
38 posts
5,201 battles

ok thanks for the sarcasm and the non answers , so are they going to allow us a discount when it comes to getting some use out of all that EXP thats acruing on a supposed elite ship   hmnnn

ps thanks for the rum me landlubbing swabbies

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Well you could try out other ships instead of using the one and only elite ship you have, that would have some variety no?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

AALG a man of few but powerful words. Just like he was in WoT Blitz general chat that day

yup - one you don't want to be on the wrong side of....

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Be careful with AALG man :hiding: (no wonder his profile photo was scary)

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Maybe ive missed something... I have "unlocked" all modules and 3 previous ships but Dmitri Donskoi remans "unelited"...Why?

have you unlock the "next" ship?

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

You want some RUM, earn it then!