Sign in to follow this  
Magekov

Minecraft Fleet of Warships

13 comments in this topic

24 posts
145 battles

I've been wondering. if there's a Warship Mods with alot of Warship? Tell me.

oh and i saw this minecraft creation from japanese Forum

mYYDg7L.jpg

[REACH]
Beta Tester
107 posts
2,227 battles

So when do we actually get Takao cruiser in that minecraft fan work?

takao_1024x768__eng_1.jpg

Edited by piaya

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

They said in Youtube There are no Takao at WoWs.

is that true?

and Kayneth do you mean the site where i get the pic?

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im3823977

well were still in beta so there no takao yet, they didnt even put the ijn 1st carrier group in the first batch of tech tress. Oh and no cv for ijn and no bb in usn yet haha

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

If I recall correctly, the Takao-class was in alpha, but was taken out in favour of the Myoukou...

Shame, really. The Takao-class cruiser were pretty much the finest heavy cruiser design in WWII. Probably were considered overpowered or something. If we had a premium Takao (probably Maya), I'd buy her in a heartbeat.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

If I recall correctly, the Takao-class was in alpha, but was taken out in favour of the Myoukou...

Shame, really. The Takao-class cruiser were pretty much the finest heavy cruiser design in WWII. Probably were considered overpowered or something. If we had a premium Takao (probably Maya), I'd buy her in a heartbeat.

Same, CARNIVAL DAYO~!

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Probably were considered overpowered or something. If we had a premium Takao (probably Maya),

That'd be a pretty pathetic reason tbh, how hard could tweaking a few stats be? Especially when the alternative is to swap it with an entirely different ship.

24 posts
145 battles

that means ......... (/ToT\) My Sweet Takao... Wuaaaah.... Wuawua WUAAAAAH

Sign in to follow this