You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Crazy_Harry

Commander Skill for St Louis

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
35 posts
3,439 battles

The commander of my St Louis cruiser is ready to activate a level 3 skill.

Because it doesn't face carriers in 90% of the battles ( and I don't think it has the AA equipment capability ) I wasn't going to train the Defensive Fire skill, because it is so slow the Situation Awareness skill doesn't apply either....

Would I be able to use the Repair Work skill which is used on Battleships already or the Smoke Screen skill used on Destroyers? Either skill activated by pressing Y

Or maybe for the few ships like the St Louis which are extremely fun to play but don't 'fit' into the 4 level 3 skills, should the Dev's create another level 3 skill for Ship Handling which improves ship handling and performance by 5%?

Edited by Crazy_Harry

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

No, you won't be able to use the repair work skill, nor the smoke screen skill on your St. Louis. Better to just grab whichever skill that will be useful for your next ship and retrain your commander.

Beta Tester
35 posts
3,439 battles

Dang, I am keeping the St Louis ( I trained past it with  a new commander ) because it is a fun ship......

Ah well maybe the dev's will create a ship improvement skill at some stage in the future lol

Cheers

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
207 posts
1,259 battles

It does have AA - 8 mounts.  It's pretty weak, so don't expect to clobber the skies - but you might get a lucky shot or two in.

Beta Tester
35 posts
3,439 battles

It does have AA - 8 mounts.  It's pretty weak, so don't expect to clobber the skies - but you might get a lucky shot or two in.

I ended up going with the '6th sense' I can change the commander to the USA destroyer line down the track :)