Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TakemoriKohoto

Any cinematic enthusiast clan?

9 comments in this topic

[IWN]
265 posts
2,790 battles

So I planned on joining a clan to ease the griding on Georgia, and also I planning on making some video, but with the current bot in game there is no way I could line up battleship and battlecruiser like the battle of jutland, and I really want to make a scene like that. So is there any clan that still accept new member ?

[AN-DO]
667 posts
9,803 battles

There are plenty of clans looking for new members, mine included, if you haven't already you should check out the clan section of the forums and see who might suit you best. I know my clan is mostly interested in people who want to play clan battles.
As for recreating scenes, you're best to try it in training room, or is that what you mean? and you need 12 or so players to line up? In which case you could probably try wrangling a few players from the forums and a few clan mates and get enough. It's often hard enough to get a team together to play clan battles or for KoTS let alone have people turn up for a video shoot 😂

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/290-clan-recruitment/

Edited by blauflamme22
  • Cool 1

[CLAY]
2,772 posts
12,373 battles

CLAY is an easygoing clan for casual grinding, but we don’t do much stuff as a group. We’re mostly soloists.

We’d be happy to have you (if we have the room, I think we’re due to kick a few who have been inactive for 3 months...). But I’d probably do as @blauflamme22 says and check around the recruitment forum.

Or grab a few others from around the forum who’d be interested in that sort of thing.

Sounds intriguing. Depending on the times, I might almost be interested myself.

[IWN]
265 posts
2,790 battles
11 hours ago, blauflamme22 said:

There are plenty of clans looking for new members, mine included, if you haven't already you should check out the clan section of the forums and see who might suit you best. I know my clan is mostly interested in people who want to play clan battles.
As for recreating scenes, you're best to try it in training room, or is that what you mean? and you need 12 or so players to line up? In which case you could probably try wrangling a few players from the forums and a few clan mates and get enough. It's often hard enough to get a team together to play clan battles or for KoTS let alone have people turn up for a video shoot 😂

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/290-clan-recruitment/

9 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

CLAY is an easygoing clan for casual grinding, but we don’t do much stuff as a group. We’re mostly soloists.

We’d be happy to have you (if we have the room, I think we’re due to kick a few who have been inactive for 3 months...). But I’d probably do as @blauflamme22 says and check around the recruitment forum.

Or grab a few others from around the forum who’d be interested in that sort of thing.

Sounds intriguing. Depending on the times, I might almost be interested myself.

Both of you are so nice, But this cinematic footage, was not just for me only, I will upload it to the internet in case someone want to use it in later time for some other purpose like mod show casing or just simply historical-ish cinematic. Also thank to the link that blauflamme22 post, I found myself at IWN (Imperial Weeb Navy) since it an small clan, I found myself fit more since both you clan sound like for the best and I'm here having only 1785 battle wouldn't really fit but anyway thank for your replies

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
2,772 posts
12,373 battles
19 minutes ago, TakemoriKohoto said:

Both of you are so nice, But this cinematic footage, was not just for me only, I will upload it to the internet in case someone want to use it in later time for some other purpose like mod show casing or just simply historical-ish cinematic. Also thank to the link that blauflamme22 post, I found myself at IWN (Imperial Weeb Navy) since it an small clan, I found myself fit more since both you clan sound like for the best and I'm here having only 1785 battle wouldn't really fit but anyway thank for your replies

Hahahaha. CLAYTON's motto is literally "the clan you have when you don't want a clan." Its basically for people who primarily play solo casually and just want clan benefits. Zero pressure. So I don't consider us "for the best" (they let me in 😛 )

But it sounds like you found somewhere you feel you fit in best, so that's the important bit.

Fair Seas Captain :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[AN-DO]
667 posts
9,803 battles

@TakemoriKohoto you're welcome, and as Grygus pointed out we aren't the best though we may dream of such things 😂 Feel free to add me in game or message me here, ff I'm online I'd be happy to join your Jutland line up. I'm also glad you found a clan that fits you. Fair winds.

• Cool 1

[IWN]
265 posts
2,790 battles
42 minutes ago, blauflamme22 said:

@TakemoriKohoto you're welcome, and as Grygus pointed out we aren't the best though we may dream of such things 😂 Feel free to add me in game or message me here, ff I'm online I'd be happy to join your Jutland line up. I'm also glad you found a clan that fits you. Fair winds.

it really hard to found enough people to line up for such scene tho 

[TLS]
231 posts
7,830 battles

maybe made an un-official event and let people join in if you think it a good idea to record footage or so. 

[AN-DO]
667 posts
9,803 battles
On 4/22/2020 at 12:57 AM, TakemoriKohoto said:

it really hard to found enough people to line up for such scene tho 

well you have two so far, myself and @Grygus_Triss so that's a start. I'm sure if you keep asking, build up a list you should be able to find enough. You could also try asking on the WoWS official discord, I'm sure you'd find the odd person there who is interested too.

Sign in to follow this