You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cecilia_Schariac

About MOSKVA

6 comments in this topic

[COG]
Beta Tester
69 posts
5,349 battles

Your 5000 doubloons paid for your cammo, other people get it for free now.     just like a discounted TV, you buy it early, other people might get it for less than half price later on.... or would you go to the shop and ask for 50% back 2 years later?

2 posts
1,392 battles
5 分鐘前,The_Hess 說:

Your 5000 doubloons paid for your cammo, other people get it for free now.     just like a discounted TV, you buy it early, other people might get it for less than half price later on.... or would you go to the shop and ask for 50% back 2 years later?

I paid it in 0.9.1 verson , just a few month used a few times , right ? 

Let me ask you another question, if you spend a lot of money to buy a lot of NEW YEAR boxes,after a few days,Wargaming send it to everyone who doesn't buy it,but NO compensations to you. Tell me how you feel ?

[COG]
Beta Tester
69 posts
5,349 battles
2 minutes ago, Cecilia_Schariac said:

I paid it in 0.9.1 verson , just a few month used a few times , right ? 

Let me ask you another question, if you spend a lot of money to buy a lot of NEW YEAR boxes,after a few days,Wargaming send it to everyone who doesn't buy it,but NO compensations to you. Tell me how you feel ?

Would have no issue, if they never promised not to give it away for free etc. People like you are why super markets etc dont give away expired or expiring products to the poor, to self involved and freak out about people getting free stuff that does not effect you in any way what so ever. do you still have the camo you bought... yes are you crying because people got a great deal and got something for free. yes......  man that's selfish

[AN-DO]
677 posts
9,966 battles
1 hour ago, Cecilia_Schariac said:

I juat want to know where are my 5000 doubloons go ? If MOSKVA's type 20 will free to everyone in comming new versions. 

Also being in the same position as you, I hope that it will mean we get the premium camo for Alexander Nevsky instead

• Cool 2