Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Twitch 100k Stream: Get your Supercontainers!

11 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
2 posts
5,190 battles

Who is the absolute genius who thought sending out an update at midnight to tell me I  needed to watch a stream at 7am was a good idea? It took you longer to make the post than you gave us in warning! Well played WG saved yourself a few $'s on that one didn't you?

• Cool 1

[YASEN]
6 posts
10,370 battles

I will not blame WG until the last minute, I still believe I can have that mission during other time via twitch.

If I made it wrong and WG really needs players to get up at midnight and watch it, I will fxxking explode, this time the reward in mission is so good.

Really, this celebration campaign could be very successful. But if WG insist players need to watch the stream in that specific hours, IT SUCKS.

• Cool 1

[NLOW]
13 posts
14,855 battles

Its already 16:30 April 17 here in the Philippines, still the WoWs twitch stream is offline. I hope I didn't missed it.

Edited by Koji001

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,639 posts
7,755 battles
8 hours ago, AmbushPredator said:

Who is the absolute genius who thought sending out an update at midnight to tell me I  needed to watch a stream at 7am was a good idea? It took you longer to make the post than you gave us in warning! Well played WG saved yourself a few $'s on that one didn't you?

1 hour ago, SORAhatessniper said:

I will not blame WG until the last minute, I still believe I can have that mission during other time via twitch.

If I made it wrong and WG really needs players to get up at midnight and watch it, I will fxxking explode, this time the reward in mission is so good.

Really, this celebration campaign could be very successful. But if WG insist players need to watch the stream in that specific hours, IT SUCKS.

16 minutes ago, Koji001 said:

Its already 14:30 April 17 here in the Philippines, still the WoWs twitch stream is offline. I hope I didn't missed it.

Stream starts at 1600 UTC which is 3am EST for Australians………………………………………………...Who is going to be watching this?

@TheURLguy

• Cool 1

[IWN]
88 posts
4,689 battles

I get that it's impossible to make a stream work on all time zones, but at least stop doing these "only during stream" codes. Soon they'll require you to finish the mission during the stream as well.

[RNZN]
[RNZN]
Beta Tester
12 posts
3,859 battles

i just left it on the world of warships twitch home page so the stream would run while i slept. the live only stuff makes it hard for anyone in Australia or New Zealand to get anything via a live stream.

I'm a but disappointed with the KotS stream from last week (NA/ASIA Final) as i was expecting my 8th KotS container from it but apparently the last time you could get that continer was during the EU/RU Final the week before which started at 3 or 4 am. since 8 are coming in the next KotS (XI... I assume) i wont be able to complete it unless they give out more than that.

I get that you want to engage players via a service like twitch but do the event specific things need to be live only gifts? it really screws those of us over who cannot be watching that late at night/early morning or those of us who have to work as we can either never participate or we miss out on some of the things we need for in game events.

• Cool 1

[TF44]
136 posts
19,665 battles
On 4/17/2020 at 12:00 AM, TheURLguy said:

Watch the special stream to get some appropriately special Twitch Drops!

Read it on the portal

Yeah..."Read it on the portal"...and weep!!!

"I have a dream..." that one day WG will acknowledge that the internet and WoWS is played on an international level, crosses multiple time zones, and across multiple regional servers. It is not Europe/Russia centric, regardless of player numbers.

Why even bother posting this drivel on the WoWS Asian web site when it is clealy not aimed at us!!!

Now back to my list of dreams that WG need to acknowledge:
- remove the Karma system,
- make progression in the game skill based,
- have penalty system which actually penalises the guilty,

At least the humour sustains me! :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 2

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,639 posts
7,755 battles

Sooooooooooooo…………………………….

Anyone get the missions?