Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
1yoyoyo3

Infinite flags

3 comments in this topic

1 post

So was playing tonight and I noticed I could mount all the flags I had....I think I have found a bug perhaps.....normally its only 8 flags. I am not running any mods, just the standard launcher. It even let me play a game

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Edited by 1yoyoyo3
forgot to add stuff

[-CAT-]
2,534 posts
11,629 battles
16 minutes ago, 1yoyoyo3 said:

So was playing tonight and I noticed I could mount all the flags I had....I think I have found a bug perhaps.....normally its only 8 flags 

Capture.JPG

No, its not a bug.

WG lifted the 8 flag limit restriction on this patch.

You can only mount 8 combat flags. While also able to mount all 5 Economic and 8 Special flag.

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/update-093-europen-destroyers-part-2/

Interface Changes in Port

6ab741a0-781a-11ea-b1e2-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

The restriction on the number of special and economic signals that can be mounted on a ship has been removed. You'll be able to mount up to eight combat signals, and any number of economic and special signals, simultaneously.

Changes to the Exterior Tab

• Mounting, demounting, or purchasing exterior elements; changing a ship's color scheme; and linking exterior elements to a ship now requires a single left-click on the corresponding element.
  • The ability to mount/demount all economic and special signals with a single left-click has been added.
  • The ability to instantly mount/demount all recommended (i.e. the most effective for a particular ship) combat signals has been added.
  • The tooltips for signals, flags, and camouflages have been updated.

5e2e82da-7843-11ea-acd4-8cdcd4b147d4_1200x.jpg

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 2

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
1,639 posts
18,232 battles

do you not read patch notes ???

or watch you tube videos from the CC???

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this