Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
l_UchihaMadara_l

Some complains to WG

2 comments in this topic

2 posts
4,546 battles

this is mine evaluating on steam

And I bring it to this forum straightly to WG,just fr some opprtunities to talk with the developer.

u know,its quite difficult to say that this game is going to be worse and worse step by step.

first of all ive play this game for several years
I got 13X and 3IX in the dock,and winning rating for about 62.41%,u can check out and my ID is I_UchihaMadara_I

u know for a new player,to know about how to play and how to win will cost a lot of ur time
cause there the ships gots their defferent armer data and fire data,u need to know how to make higher damage in order to win.
and in ur mind u also need to know when u need to go in the firelines,for making ur win.

this will cost ur much time cause u need to know about the environment.
in Asia sever many of the players r very lack of battle experience,they dont know wt is the right condition for them to go to the fireline,many of them just go there and die,and more of them just stay behind u,waiting fr ur death,and prepare to escape at anytime they need.

and even in this degreee of difficulties,this warGaming r removing some precious data out of this game!
u know according to wt ive said,the new players r not easy to have a good gaming experience,and this company is making game harder!!

u know in some earlier conditions,we can see how far the Anticraft gun can shoot,but now we cant,why would u remove this important data out of game?
for making experience worse?

And I tatally cant understand one point.
Ive use so much time toget Moskva out,it uesd so much time of mine,and so as many other players.
U now just replace a Moskva with anotherships and dont compensate our players anything?

U mean we need to by a Dimitry back,battle fo 24W exp and sold it out?

How dare U?
I want to ask WG,am I a player,or Im being played by ur companies?

Besides,Ive used 5000 dubloons for bying a skin of Moskva,and now evryone can get a Dablloon skin,and u just dont compensate anything? R u making businees?Or u r totally just making players feel worse?

Ur incoming is getting lower and lower,we know,cause the experience of players r not good.
And u now dont looking fr making a better game,
but making the game harder and harder fr players,if u let players getting less and less

Then all the ways that trying to make better incoming would be useless
Cause players,r the Payer fr u.

Try to think about how to make a good game,but not making games harder(for creating needs for incoming)
there r a lot of good games in this age, u know
Warframe,COD,R6 siege and even Cyberpunk,battlefield5,
U know in Bfv we can have soldiers with Tanks work together
we can use Aircraft to support the Ground units such as tanks.
And we can also use anticraftgun for shooting planes.

In this way,we cannot enjoy WOWS as before
cause CV can use only 1 AIRCRAFT form fo 1 time,and many ships can easily kill the AIRCRAFTS
Is CVs as weak as this in the History?
U know CV's experience is ♥♥♥♥ in nowadays.
And the ships who r ♥♥♥♥♥ face CVs r also tasting ♥♥♥♥.

So this is the Advance experience in high rating battle,expecially in X

No wonder why the players r getting less and less,the scripts r getting more and more.

In a way,if u want to make more incoming.
Make games friendly to new players,make player's exp better,let more players enjoy the game
they r the Emplayer of u
Learn to respect them.But not making these ♥♥♥♥♥ strange ships,the stupid 510mm firegun(u know wt i mean)
and if more players need to play X ships they want,the more dubloons they will use,so u can get more incoming
u get better environment cause a lot of players will talk about u.

And all of us,the players shall see wt u r really doing

[KAMI]
1,540 posts
12,750 battles
5 hours ago, l_UchihaMadara_l said:

and even in this degreee of difficulties,this warGaming r removing some precious data out of this game!
u know according to wt ive said,the new players r not easy to have a good gaming experience,and this company is making game harder!!

u know in some earlier conditions,we can see how far the Anticraft gun can shoot,but now we cant,why would u remove this important data out of game?
for making experience worse?

Sorry, i am missing the point here?

How is lines of AA important data? is just cosmetic looks, not like you have the ability to control the guns.

5 hours ago, l_UchihaMadara_l said:

U know in Bfv we can have soldiers with Tanks work together
we can use Aircraft to support the Ground units such as tanks.
And we can also use anticraftgun for shooting planes.

we did have ground artillery *bastion mode* but they got removed :3

Sign in to follow this