Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Barberry

New bot clan

7 comments in this topic

99 posts
23,171 battles

We have CN70 a couple month ago, now we have MEMOR bot clan. In fact, this clan existed in game 2 years before, then it disappeared, now it comes back. WG where is your G damn auto check system? Are u f ing cheating other players all the time? 

Screenshot (63)_LI.jpg

Another game with bot right after above one,  WG you d better change name to world of bot which is 100% suitable for you.

1497116547_Screenshot(65)_LI.jpg.51b80853aad62237ff4a9fda1117b08e.jpg

Edited by Barberry

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,582 posts
26,581 battles

1. name and shame isnt allowed here

2. pretty sure that NZ guy is just really bad, not a bot

[KAMI]
455 posts
5,994 battles

Both accounts are hidden so its possible, but the rest of their clans don't look quite fit botter clans. ...Unless you got further evidence to support it.

But otherwise, just be a bit more careful with accusations.

Edited by Verytis

23 posts

What's to see here honestly ? The games on this server are a joke 90% of the time, i cannot wait to get back to NA, it is nothing like this there !
But apparently they are not doing account migrations anytime in the seen future =/

99 posts
23,171 battles
9 hours ago, Captain_Idi_Kraken said:

What's to see here honestly ? The games on this server are a joke 90% of the time, i cannot wait to get back to NA, it is nothing like this there !
But apparently they are not doing account migrations anytime in the seen future =/

I have no idea abt other servers. What I know abt asian server especially when China server shut down is this is a bot server, if you try to send ticket to report bots, they even tell  you no need to do, bcoz they have auto check system( it is a big joke). The ones who used bot program in game could even get rank one. I have been disappointed in this game bcoz gaming exp  is bad enough. By the way, you wont read  squares anymore in NA .

Edited by Barberry

99 posts
23,171 battles
10 hours ago, Verytis said:

Both accounts are hidden so its possible, but the rest of their clans don't look quite fit botter clans. ...Unless you got further evidence to support it.

But otherwise, just be a bit more careful with accusations.

Hope you wont be in the same team  with them  forever.  Evidence is useless, still remember how hard to get CN70 out of game?

Edited by Barberry

187 posts
12,612 battles

Well I think no one care bot anymore include WG, Never heard something to handle bot except their Powerfull Anti bot system

Well its like almost legal thing to do now.

Sign in to follow this