Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
X_Artesia

Contributors reporting CV BEFORE BATTLE

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

71
[ZEAL]
Member
34 posts
10,695 battles

A contributor reported a CV div BEFORE BATTLE

This is how WG wants us to use reports 😁 Don't forget to report CV whenever you encounter it🤣 

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,533
[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Member
6,773 posts
27,774 battles

if karma did anything, wouldnt i benefit seeing as i have like 900+? 

 

preferential MM for people with high karma when WG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,498
[CLAY]
Member
3,151 posts
13,906 battles
4 minutes ago, CV_NMSL said:

if karma did anything, wouldnt i benefit seeing as i have like 900+? 

 

preferential MM for people with high karma when WG

If you have 900+ Karma, how many compliments per day/ reports per day can you make?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,533
[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Member
6,773 posts
27,774 battles
Just now, Grygus_Triss said:

If you have 900+ Karma, how many compliments per day/ reports per day can you make?

11

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,498
[CLAY]
Member
3,151 posts
13,906 battles
14 minutes ago, CV_NMSL said:

11

The true and only power of Karma, being able to give and take more karma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
505
[LBAS]
Member
1,560 posts

I've been reporting CV even before countdown end for several month already.

WG know by heart that CV is a problem, they just ignore it.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,352
[MRI]
Member
3,759 posts
16,543 battles

Only sad and petty people do this sorta thing.

It is not hard to see why the WoWs community is a hive of negativity when when even the CCs, you know the face of community, are as toxic and immature as this.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,498
[CLAY]
Member
3,151 posts
13,906 battles
15 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Only sad and petty people do this sorta thing.

It is not hard to see why the WoWs community is a hive of negativity when when even the CCs, you know the face of community, are as toxic and immature as this.

Yeah. I generally only report people who deliberately team kill,  or who act rude and insult people in chat (and then only if it’s in English).

Don’t see the point of reporting people otherwise, they’re free to use whatever ships are available.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,068
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,830 posts
8,570 battles

 

37 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Only sad and petty people do this sorta thing.

It is not hard to see why the WoWs community is a hive of negativity when when even the CCs, you know the face of community, are as toxic and immature as this.

 

17 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Yeah. I generally only report people who deliberately team kill,  or who act rude and insult people in chat (and then only if it’s in English).

Don’t see the point of reporting people otherwise, they’re free to use whatever ships are available.

Yeap.  Its weak as bathwater to report players beforehand.   

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,247
[151ST]
Member
3,408 posts
11,629 battles

Not many people compliment, yet I always try to use mine up.

Generally my karma goes upwards slowly, yet everytime I bring a CV to do Naval Battles on the weekend, it dives, even if I play amazing or very team orientated...

People hate CVs and the whole karma system is pointless simply due to that - sadly...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,088
Member
5,539 posts
9,269 battles

People who say "remove CVs" and just hate on them without thinking through anything is why WG don't bother reading/caring about feedback on CVs.

Why do they make the situation worse for themselves?

If they continue to play the game, enjoy being shat on I guess.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,533
[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Member
6,773 posts
27,774 battles
3 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

People hate CVs and the whole karma system is pointless simply due to that - sadly...

Before CVs it was DDs, and before DDs it was invisifire CAs

 

Haters gonna hate

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×