Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Inoperative

Caring more about chat bans then bot bans

7 comments in this topic

11 posts

Wargaming seem to be more worried about protecting sensitive, you hurt my feelings bad players with bad gameplay & banning players for chat violations for pointing that fact out then combating the real problems with the game..... one of which is.

BOTS… CHEATS... OF ALL KINDS

Yet another reason I will never spent a cent on a Wargaming game

Edited by Inoperative

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,640 posts
7,785 battles

I am in the crowd that thinks a lot more can be done to ban bots, but if you gob off in chat you get what you deserve.

• Cool 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,578 posts
26,558 battles

lol, you again?

chatbans are automated and aren't double checked, from what i know of bot banns WG tends to like to have a assurance ratio of somewhere around 90%+ before then are confident in banning someone over botting 

i dislike both features equally tho, WG should cut back on sponsorship and also remove the 3 strikes system for hacks/bots, if you get caught once then that should be the end of you, period

Edited by CV_NMSL
  • Cool 4

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,640 posts
7,785 battles
21 minutes ago, CV_NMSL said:

i dislike both features equally tho, WG should cut back on sponsorship andalso remove the 3 strikes system for hacks/bots, if you get caught once then that should be the end of you, period

100%

• Cool 1

[NHL]
39 posts
44 minutes ago, CV_NMSL said:

lol, you again?

chatbans are automated and aren't double checked, from what i know of bot banns WG tends to like to have a assurance ratio of somewhere around 90%+ before then are confident in banning someone over botting 

i dislike both features equally tho, WG should cut back on sponsorship and also remove the 3 strikes system for hacks/bots, if you get caught once then that should be the end of you, period

I have report some bots many times, but seems none of them get banned, even some 24/7 online bots.. 

some of the bots are, how to say, "half bots". some times the owner will play  it normally, but some times they use bot software to operate. like farm the credit 

I dont know how WG check the bots, but since this game doesn't have a solo-mode, that means when there is/are bot/bots in the team, the battle  situation will become very ugly  very soon and a higher chance to lose. So I think in this game, bot is more dangerous  than other games, such as MMORPG you can go into private  dungeon or some FPS game that you can set up single room or server and mange it.

I add many bots ID into my black list, and in some round, 2 or even 3 blacklisted ID appear in my team, I really want to press Alt+F4.

[MRI]
3,608 posts
15,480 battles

Eh chat bans and bot bans are not mutually exclusive and have no relation to each other.

While WG certainly could do a lot more in banning bots, I don't see why you should be complaining about chat bans. If you got chatbanned,you were probably saying stuff you shouldn't have. Don't use botting as an excuse for why you shouldn't be chatbanned.

• Cool 1

187 posts
12,600 battles
On 4/15/2020 at 3:46 AM, Thyaliad said:

On 4/14/2020 at 12:48 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

100%

In here bot service is cheap. Well since people lazy to do bureau or for farming free exp too. And its juicy free exp too with 3 strike system.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:27 PM, CV_NMSL said:

Yeah WG too soft. I mean even in here I see in few time like on FB people.more interesting and find a bot account with good ship and didn't care the stat or win rate. 

Just add captcha in few game for some people who didn:t play normally like 10 minute can do 3 match for ruin bot activity 

Sign in to follow this