Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TsunamiShenShi

Question

14 comments in this topic

[AUS-]
208 posts
9,514 battles

There are any event or mission that get the permanent camo for hinderburt ??? (tier 10 Gr cruser)

[LBAS]
4,910 posts
11,036 battles
2 minutes ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

There are any event or mission that get the permanent camo for hinderburt ??? (tier 10 Gr cruser)

No any more
After you have Hindenburg there permament camo such as space ship sale at exterior tab
8000 doubloons

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[TF44]
[TF44]
284 posts
18,825 battles

No. There aren't any free permanent camouflages available for Tier 10 tech ships.

Buy a standard permanent camouflage for 5000 doubloons. It has the same benefits as any other available equivalent camouflage ie 50% off service cost, +20% credits, +100% XP.

Good winds and smooth seas.

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,610 posts
15,502 battles

There are but you have to buy them.

If you want it for free, no such luck.

You may be able to win a free Tier 10 camo from events, like the free Worcester pema camo from the Shark vs Eagle event a few years ago, or the free pema camo for the Yamato (which was slightly worse than the paid perma camo) from the High School Fleet anime collection, but apart from those two events I can't recall WG ever giving away free T10 perma camos.

Edited by Thyaliad
  • Cool 1

4,886 posts
8,860 battles

Space Camo and Halloween (Raid for the Filth event). The Halloween one WAS available for free but the grind is stupid.

The Halloween one that is 'free' is similar to New Year 2020 perma camo - can be applied to any T10 tech tree ships.

Neither are available for free right now, as both events are over.

EDIT. Hindenburg actually has 2 camos for Halloween - one is the camo that can be applied to any T10 ships, the other is exclusive to her. The "for any T10" was available as grind reward, the exclusive one was for 8k Doubloon.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

[MRI]
3,610 posts
15,502 battles
14 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

The Halloween one that is 'free' is similar to New Year 2020 perma camo - can be applied to any T10 tech tree ships.

Wait there was a free Tier 10 camo for the New Year? I thought those were for Tier 8s.

4,886 posts
8,860 battles
2 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Wait there was a free Tier 10 camo for the New Year? I thought those were for Tier 8s.

No I mean there are Halloween perma camo for T8, T9 and 10 ships. New Year 2020 are only T8.

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,610 posts
15,502 battles

Ah I see. Thought there was a Tier 10 perma camo hidden as a reward for completing all the PR directives lol .

Yeah I skipped the Halloween Raid for the Filth event bacause I had no interest in that particular game mode, plus the grind was quite ridiculous as you said.

• Cool 1

1,448 posts
6,166 battles
4 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

I think he is refering to its form; you can choose one ship and "assign" that permacamo to her. The process is irreversible though; once assigned the camo is then permanently "pasted" on that ship.

A free one for T10 is available during the Raid for Filth event of Halloween 2019, though that demands a rather intensive grind.

All "New Year" permacamos are for T8 ships only.

27 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

the free pema camo for the Yamato (which was slightly worse than the paid perma camo)

May you explain that in detail?

[MRI]
3,610 posts
15,502 battles
10 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

May you explain that in detail?

I am not at my computer now so I can't check, but iirc the HSF version doesn't come with a +20% credit bonus like the other paid perma camos do. It only has the servicing cost reduction.

Also you get a slightly less xp bonus.

1,448 posts
6,166 battles
1 minute ago, Thyaliad said:

I am not at my computer now so I can't check, but iirc the HSF version doesn't come with a +20% credit bonus like the other paid perma camos do. It only has the servicing cost reduction.

Also you get a slightly less xp bonus.

Thanks, anyway it's given for free by a single click and subsequent daily container grind and has some economic benefits (better than nothing at all).

And that permacamo looks neat and pretty even for a guy who has hardly heard of HSF before. At least a break from all those stock and famaliar camouflage schemes.

[FORCE]
2,451 posts
12,288 battles

T10 Space Camos were not free though. They were actually more expensive than the standard permanent camo (8k instead of 5k).

The free ones were the Bionic camo for T6-9 US (heavy only) & French cruisers, they were the rewards from the April Fool's 2019 directives.

[MRI]
3,610 posts
15,502 battles
14 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Thanks, anyway it's given for free by a single click and subsequent daily container grind and has some economic benefits (better than nothing at all).

And that permacamo looks neat and pretty even for a guy who has hardly heard of HSF before. At least a break from all those stock and famaliar camouflage schemes.

Yup I use it myself. I love the simple and clean look with the blue stripes.

Imo it looks much better than some of the other regular WG perma camos.

[LBAS]
4,910 posts
11,036 battles

Well well well you heard the man hope you read it and understand now

Sign in to follow this