Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

2 Tier Xs and counting

9 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
3,103 posts
14,590 battles

By far i skipped donskoi (on how terrible it was) for Moskva (which is not my priority but badly needed since she turns into a goner of the tech tree.)

Now, the real chllenge for my next Tier X is Yamato (izumo could be a problem but she has 2.0 sigma) bu i do have Musashi, guess i'll start wasting all of my camouflagues (starting at Amagi) to get Yamato in peace.

:Smile_honoring:

[KMS-A]
300 posts
6,204 battles

I'm also grinding through Izumo and think she's pretty strong: Tanky, high speed shells, at least much more comfortable than FDG (pre buff)

Donskoi could be boring as you just sit back and throw HE.

[FORCE]
2,465 posts
12,337 battles

Only 2???

That's quite shocking imo. I mean I'm a slacker at grinding, but I have finished 8 different lines. I never use RB though, and never will unless there is a very interesting bote from it.

[O7]
147 posts
16,956 battles
50 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

Only 2???

That's quite shocking imo. I mean I'm a slacker at grinding, but I have finished 8 different lines. I never use RB though, and never will unless there is a very interesting bote from it.

Six months ago  I had two high Tech Tree ships. T9 Iowa and T10 Montana.   I've never been in any rush to grind and preferred middle tiers..  I'm a BB main and I liked the look of the Ohio so I had to grind four more lines to T10, and then regrind some lines again to get the research points.  Didn't bother me,  I play the game a lot anyway so why not try get these nice ships.  I may not play T10s much but they look good in my harbour.

I had truck loads of special signals and camos (quite a few from Xmas crates) as I very rarely used them, and heaps of FXP so I thought why not.   Now I have six Tech Tree T10s and am regrinding the American BB line again to get back Montana.  I still have a lot of signals and camos and more than I.2 million FXP.

If not for the Ohio I might still be on just the Iowa and Montana

[MRI]
3,610 posts
15,541 battles

Congrats.

Imo Izumo is quite a decent BB. I grinded through her before she got her armour buffs and I found her to be much better than the pre-buff FDG and Ibuki.

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
3,103 posts
14,590 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

Congrats.

Imo Izumo is quite a decent BB. I grinded through her before she got her armour buffs and I found her to be much better than the pre-buff FDG and Ibuki.

Sigma 2.0 looking good as well.

[IWN]
265 posts
2,862 battles

Izumo was probably my second most favorite ship in the game. While I just got her like a month or so before. But damn she does hit hard like a true battleship. Get to delete few cruiser in an single strike, pretty fun. If it was before the buff (iirc it was the deck armor) i wouldn't recommend since you would literally be on fire every single moment a cruiser spot you, but not even in her A hull she would still be an solid ship. 

[LBAS]
4,929 posts
11,043 battles

I just cut the tree line to get last tier but at least I had perma camo

Sign in to follow this