Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

WG SHOULD FOCUS ON PROFIT, spreadsheet said "SELL OP GERMAN SHIP"

15 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
1,815 posts
3,503 battles

a rant.... yeps just want to rant

WHERE IS THE BIAS?

KRI IRIAN HAVE NO REPAIR PARTY, NO AADF, Sluggish Hull, 1km shorter range than Kutuzov, worst AA

KRI Siliwangi have no AADF, have no repair party, stock main gun, longest torpedo reload of 2:30 min, and worst gun accuracy compared to Ognevoi.... is that really advanced Skorry class?

THOSE 2 ship is NOT BIAS and somewhat nearly weak but balanced, I HATE IT

i know we got discount, but that doesnt mean in game should be crap

based on "Sekrit" Document, KRI Irian Hull is THICCER than Chapayev, of course its more sluggish. in game its more sluggish BUT not retain its armor....

KRI Siliwangi is built BASED ON SKORRY CLASS, a better advancement than Ognevoi. why it have stock gun? at least making it same wont be problem!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT BIAS..... BIAASS is everywhere......

i am understand if WG try to maximize profit like Puerto Rico Event. cashgrab is good for everyone in company..... most gaming companies do that.....

mostly every company do that....

but why need to be bias if its not print monies? i may be understand if WG try to create USSR OP premium fleet to attract russian buyer but tech tree? 

also why nerf incoming non-russian premium?

WHY weaken Agir? people WILL THROW their monies!

why nerf Odin? THIS 2 GERMAN SHIP HAVE A LOT OF FANS! 

why downtier Z-35 if its underpowered? why not buff? T9 ship cost more!

WHY CESHIRE IS SO CRAP? 15km range? seriously? i like Cruiser with repair party, BUT SHORT RANGE? why not give Ceshire the same spotter plane as Lazo?

there is 3 Reason why people play World of Warship :

1. Yamato, Iowa, Bismarck, Hood, Graf Spee, Kaga, Enterprise.....

THIS SHIP IS MOSTLY IJN, USN, KMS, and HMS! the epic story revolving around them! where is the russian navy at WW2? any epic stories? 

2. Looking for naval simulator....... 

WoWs is indeed arcade game, but at first year its resemble the simulator..... THAT IS INCLUDE RTS CV, more realistic... now its too arcady... even mobile game is more realistic than the current WoWs.

the russian bias is clearly unwanted..... even by russian comrade itself....

3. WEEB, and Wehraboo

isnt its obvious? the WEEB WANT THE YAMATO! Kremlin? do people grind through Kremlin? do Kremlin have ara ara onee san? do kremlin have dat stern?

Weeb follow the current wave, THE DONT CARE ABOUT OP SHIP! you can add Sovetsky Russia, Chapayev, and other Northern Parliament..... BUT WEEB Dont care if its stronk or not as long as it wasnt crap! and there is no use doing SPLIT TECH TREE FOR RUSSIAN! WEEB WANT IJN TECH TREE SPLIT! WEHRABOO WANT GERMAN TECH TREE SPLIT!

NUMBER A.ka SPREADSHEET TALK IT ALL!

https://asia.wows-numbers.com/ships/

YAMATO!!! MOST PLAYED SHIP! FUSO AND NAGATO!

this is clearly Region of WEEB!

https://wows-numbers.com/ships/  (EU)

BISMARCK, TIRPITS (PREMIUM) and Clevebro! just look! Wehraboo is stronk in this one! event premium Tirpitz is most played! and who doesnt want to bring Clevebro?

https://na.wows-numbers.com/ships/

Clevebro (THE MOST), North Carolina and New Mexico! its clearly the path of Patriot, sacrifice and freedom!

https://ru.wows-numbers.com/ships/

Bismarck... its obvious badassery...

BUT LOOK AT SHIMAKAZE MOST PLAYED? FUSOU? 

North Carolina and Amagi is clearly slightly better than bismarck in term of firepower! why play Bismarck? why choose Bismarck?

Shimakaze and Fusou for RU Server? isnt its obvious? Ru server is consist of Wehraboo and Weeb combined!

if you want to retain or player or increase it.... CREATE YAMASHIRO!

even WoWs Blitz have Ise, HAVE CONTROLLABLE SECONDARY

RUSSIAN WANT TO DO SECONDARY BATTLE, the real man face to face battle!

even the russian kamerad know it, YOLO SECONDARY IS THE BEST!

NUMBER DONT LIE, if you want to sell something LOOK AT MARKET! its obvious, WEEB AND WEHRABOO MARKET IS STRONK outside the NA.

unlike other FPS game, WoWs have its tied to Historycal accuracy! MESS with it and people RAGE

WE DONT PLAY WoWs for fantasy game! we play it because its close to history accuracy

PEOPLE WONT BUY OP PREMIUM RUSSIAN! 

PEOPLE WILL BUY OP GERMAN SHIP

REMEMBER WG

MONIES RULE

prioritize MONIES

please dont lie, even spreadsheet say "SELL OP GERMAN SHIP"

Edited by Skarhabek
  • Cool 10
  • Funny 2

[TLS]
4,187 posts
20,354 battles

Obviously there is the One True Spreadsheet God and the false, idoltarous spreadshit god. I leave it to my fellow breathen to decide which wg follows.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[AN-DO]
675 posts
9,922 battles

Yea, I feel like he might need hospitalisation because this is all making way too much sense. Or maybe it still makes no sense but I think it does and It's me that needs to go lie down. Its all too much to handle right now:cap_fainting:

• Funny 3

[NCOTS]
443 posts
11,061 battles
15 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

there is 3 Reason why people play World of Warship

Behold the truth:cap_like: The reason I am hooked about this game back in 2015 was because a book in my school's library, it describes every battleship in WW2, their histories & development, specifications, photos, fate in battle and more, and the Russian Navy just occupies a few pages in it, nothing spectacular at all. But in here the Russian Navy are the pinnacle of every warship, their guns are the best guns among all guns, and the sad part is: when you look at their descriptions, most of them shows "year of design: 19XX" 

• Cool 3

[SIREN]
72 posts
5,172 battles

no comrade. we will change this game name to "World of Soviet Warships" so other nation is bad

Edited by Fanmarsh
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[151ST]
Alpha Tester
46 posts
6,672 battles
1 hour ago, Fanmarsh said:

no comrade. we will change this game name to "World of Soviet Paper Warships" so other nation is bad

Let me just fix that for you.

WG should spend less time with paper ships and more time with fixing the issues with the game. Ultimate Soviet Bias has to be the Smolensk, any ship that can burn a T10 BB down to nothing from full health in under 2 mins while it camps in its smoke has to be bad.........they had one of those called Payfast, and that didn't last as long as Smolensk has.

WG should get used to the fact Russian Ships were bad, outdated and poor in speed, sea keeping and design..........probably shows best by how much the tech tree is propped up by paper designs and 1950-1960's designs rather than real ships (ok a couple of tech trees are filled at the end by paper ships but nowhere near as bad as the Russian lines).

Maybe WG could fix things like HE Spam (there's a reason for HE Spam, maybe you should check your spreadsheet for the answer), CV interaction with DD, re-educate their Balance department and talk sternly to their design department.

I'll just pack my bags for the Gulag

H

Edited by H_87A_2CU
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TLS]
4,187 posts
20,354 battles
14 minutes ago, H_87A_2CU said:

I'll just pack my bags for the Gulag

Nyet comrade! Comrade Red Son will liberate you! After he vaporises Stalin.

• Cool 2

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,973 posts
18 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

a rant.... yeps just want to rant

WHERE IS THE BIAS?

KRI IRIAN HAVE NO REPAIR PARTY, NO AADF, Sluggish Hull, 1km shorter range than Kutuzov, worst AA

KRI Siliwangi have no AADF, have no repair party, stock main gun, longest torpedo reload of 2:30 min, and worst gun accuracy compared to Ognevoi.... is that really advanced Skorry class?

THOSE 2 ship is NOT BIAS and somewhat nearly weak but balanced, I HATE IT

i know we got discount, but that doesnt mean in game should be crap

based on "Sekrit" Document, KRI Irian Hull is THICCER than Chapayev, of course its more sluggish. in game its more sluggish BUT not retain its armor....

KRI Siliwangi is built BASED ON SKORRY CLASS, a better advancement than Ognevoi. why it have stock gun? at least making it same wont be problem!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT BIAS..... BIAASS is everywhere......

i am understand if WG try to maximize profit like Puerto Rico Event. cashgrab is good for everyone in company..... most gaming companies do that.....

mostly every company do that....

but why need to be bias if its not print monies? i may be understand if WG try to create USSR OP premium fleet to attract russian buyer but tech tree? 

also why nerf incoming non-russian premium?

WHY weaken Agir? people WILL THROW their monies!

why nerf Odin? THIS 2 GERMAN SHIP HAVE A LOT OF FANS! 

why downtier Z-35 if its underpowered? why not buff? T9 ship cost more!

WHY CESHIRE IS SO CRAP? 15km range? seriously? i like Cruiser with repair party, BUT SHORT RANGE? why not give Ceshire the same spotter plane as Lazo?

there is 3 Reason why people play World of Warship :

1. Yamato, Iowa, Bismarck, Hood, Graf Spee, Kaga, Enterprise.....

THIS SHIP IS MOSTLY IJN, USN, KMS, and HMS! the epic story revolving around them! where is the russian navy at WW2? any epic stories? 

2. Looking for naval simulator....... 

WoWs is indeed arcade game, but at first year its resemble the simulator..... THAT IS INCLUDE RTS CV, more realistic... now its too arcady... even mobile game is more realistic than the current WoWs.

the russian bias is clearly unwanted..... even by russian comrade itself....

3. WEEB, and Wehraboo

isnt its obvious? the WEEB WANT THE YAMATO! Kremlin? do people grind through Kremlin? do Kremlin have ara ara onee san? do kremlin have dat stern?

Weeb follow the current wave, THE DONT CARE ABOUT OP SHIP! you can add Sovetsky Russia, Chapayev, and other Northern Parliament..... BUT WEEB Dont care if its stronk or not as long as it wasnt crap! and there is no use doing SPLIT TECH TREE FOR RUSSIAN! WEEB WANT IJN TECH TREE SPLIT! WEHRABOO WANT GERMAN TECH TREE SPLIT!

NUMBER A.ka SPREADSHEET TALK IT ALL!

https://asia.wows-numbers.com/ships/

YAMATO!!! MOST PLAYED SHIP! FUSO AND NAGATO!

this is clearly Region of WEEB!

https://wows-numbers.com/ships/  (EU)

BISMARCK, TIRPITS (PREMIUM) and Clevebro! just look! Wehraboo is stronk in this one! event premium Tirpitz is most played! and who doesnt want to bring Clevebro?

https://na.wows-numbers.com/ships/

Clevebro (THE MOST), North Carolina and New Mexico! its clearly the path of Patriot, sacrifice and freedom!

https://ru.wows-numbers.com/ships/

Bismarck... its obvious badassery...

BUT LOOK AT SHIMAKAZE MOST PLAYED? FUSOU? 

North Carolina and Amagi is clearly slightly better than bismarck in term of firepower! why play Bismarck? why choose Bismarck?

Shimakaze and Fusou for RU Server? isnt its obvious? Ru server is consist of Wehraboo and Weeb combined!

if you want to retain or player or increase it.... CREATE YAMASHIRO!

even WoWs Blitz have Ise, HAVE CONTROLLABLE SECONDARY

RUSSIAN WANT TO DO SECONDARY BATTLE, the real man face to face battle!

even the russian kamerad know it, YOLO SECONDARY IS THE BEST!

NUMBER DONT LIE, if you want to sell something LOOK AT MARKET! its obvious, WEEB AND WEHRABOO MARKET IS STRONK outside the NA.

unlike other FPS game, WoWs have its tied to Historycal accuracy! MESS with it and people RAGE

WE DONT PLAY WoWs for fantasy game! we play it because its close to history accuracy

PEOPLE WONT BUY OP PREMIUM RUSSIAN! 

PEOPLE WILL BUY OP GERMAN SHIP

REMEMBER WG

MONIES RULE

prioritize MONIES

please dont lie, even spreadsheet say "SELL OP GERMAN SHIP"

tenor.gif?itemid=11003249

• Funny 1

[SMOKE]
2,023 posts
16,233 battles

Lust for OP ship create in the end bad and skewed game balance which will in the end hurt the game more, good ship the should provide , but not OP

[OVR50]
27 posts
6,934 battles
On 4/13/2020 at 9:23 AM, Fanmarsh said:

no comrade. we will change this game name to "World of Soviet Warships" so other nation is bad

Don't you mean "World of Soviet Fakeships"?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this