Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
blauflamme22

Where is the 8th KoTS container?

7 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
677 posts
9,970 battles

So, watched the finals - wasn't happy to see UMR throw hard, especially in the last game, but also I thought we were supposed to get a crate for the KoTS collection for watching, but nobody I know received anything, I'm I mistaken here or did WG screw up?

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,672 posts
41,587 battles

you missed

THe 7th and 8th were dropped on April 4th and 5th already

[LBAS]
4,929 posts
11,043 battles

What are they detain for?  I won't like to let it incomplete and soon will be erased 

[AN-DO]
677 posts
9,970 battles

But the international finals were today, I was watching on the 4th and the early morning of the 5th too and only got one container from that. if thats the case then WG haven't been very clear at all about things

[4RSE]
318 posts
7,845 battles

I am sure I heard Conway and the other bloke (sub octavian or something) say during the EU twitch stream that the KOTS collection will continue in 6 months, then again next year twice. etc. What I got from it is those who miss out on the 8 containers this time, will be able to get more next time, and more the next time after as well. I think that's reasonable considering not everyone has the time to watch streams at what are often very inconvenient times. I think I only got 6 this time, can't remember off the top of my head, and can't be arsed loading the game right now to check.

[AN-DO]
677 posts
9,970 battles

@lunsmann I think you're right, I did hear something similar, but it would be nice if WG could be a bit more clear on these things, and the times. And as you said the streams are often at inconvenient times, I would had to be watching still at 5am by the sounds of it to get the 8th container if indeed it was only for that period of the 4th-5th

Sign in to follow this