Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

oh look, another creme of the crop ship from the "best" Navy in ww2.

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,410 posts
7,238 battles

this thing has heal in tier 8, great guns and pen angle, AA, armor and concealment, not only that, it also has ice breaker bow that allow it to yolo bb. how is this thing balance?

prinz eugen and atago takes years before they receive a deserving buff. but this russian imaginary "CREAM OF THE CROP" NAVY boat is OP right from the start, which probably wont get nerf because the spread sheet says its balans.

WG can keep denying russian bias but people will not stop accusing them for bias, as long as they keep releasing sub-optimal ship for other nation while keep releasing broken russian and hope they will get away with it.

oh shit, i heard knocking on door and shouting in russians, time to move from another basement.

• Funny 3

4,852 posts
8,859 battles

Here we have a Russian company making broken Russian content. It's not like WoT is bias-free.

This gives Russia a bad name than it already is, especially in the West.

[KAMI]
1,539 posts
12,736 battles

stalin-approved company

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
3,070 posts
14,499 battles

Do not let Flamuu hold of those damn German ships

HE IS ONE TO BE BLAMED.

• Cool 3

[LBAS]
4,890 posts
10,994 battles
52 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

WoT is bias-free.

Give me that BL-10 I will destroy every last of them

Ground War Tanks Screenshot 2020.03.27 - 10.52.13.08.png

Ground War Tanks Screenshot 2020.03.27 - 10.52.15.91.png

Ground War Tanks Screenshot 2020.03.27 - 10.54.25.96.png

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
633 posts
3,243 battles

The amount of bullcrap WG has thrown is beyond amazing...

In balancing department, they could make thing less gimmicky or at least not as powerful to overshadow other ships, but no they don't and thus we got CV 'rework' that could be described as failure. And Smolensk.

In historical department, they could make more interesting and historical ships as premiums or releasing new historical tech tree like Italians BB, but no they don't and instead we got 'Historically Accurate Ultra-Powerful Stalinium Armored ''cRuIsEr'' line'. And Smolensk.

Now this... it seems they just wanted to appease the ever-patriotic-hungry Russian base, even though there are much larger playerbase that doesn't require that effort.

TF

Beta Tester
2,410 posts
7,238 battles

image.png.6f38c1b41627dee262d549c609d6551c.png

summary of WG Balans department.

its so frustrating, atago, prinz eugen and other tier VIII cruiser is nowhere near this ship. if they could nerf its speed to 30kts making this ship harder to yolo and disengage and nerf its surface concealment and air concealment then this ship can be somehow balance, but no, she has godlike concealment and is faster than most cruiser and some destroyer.

atago pitiful 15.78 km range and abysmal 15sec reload to "balance" her. her only redeeming feature is her great HE alpha, fire chance and ability to stealth torp, her great speed is to compensate her pitiful armor and gigantic citadel. she use to be great all round ship but now is easily power crept due to her poor range and armor. it will be great if she could get a RoF buff and range buff to make her easier to engage higher tier ships. or give her a special MM where she will only engage tier VIII and below.  could make it same with prinz and very old premium to prevent them from being power crept by newer ships.

• Cool 1

4,852 posts
8,859 battles
Just now, yansuki said:

image.png.6f38c1b41627dee262d549c609d6551c.png

Oh that's me when I saw what Al. Nevskii is :Smile_trollface:

1 minute ago, yansuki said:

its so frustrating, atago, prinz eugen and other tier VIII cruiser is nowhere near this ship. if they could nerf its speed to 30kts making this ship harder to yolo and disengage and nerf its surface concealment and air concealment then this ship can be somehow balance, but no, she has godlike concealment and is faster than most cruiser and some destroyer.

All T8 CRs are overshadowed by Russian CAs. Remember Kutuzov? :Smile_trollface: 

Beta Tester
2,410 posts
7,238 battles
6 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Oh that's me when I saw what Al. Nevskii is :Smile_trollface:

All T8 CRs are overshadowed by Russian CAs. Remember Kutuzov? :Smile_trollface: 

ah, its been a while since i saw that ship, totally forgot about it. older premium really need buff to be able to became playable in current game meta. hell even some older tier IX and X really need their buff.

somehow a navy that has no experience building their ship manage to create creme of the crop ship because of sekrit document baffles me. no wonder they are silencing the CC and tester so they can get away with BS like this in the future more easily.

they should rename it game to world of Stalin wet-dream warships.

Beta Tester
2,410 posts
7,238 battles

i heard they remove a piece 60mm armor protecting agir cheek for balance reason, but somehow they allow a ice breaker amor of this ship, and this is a light cruiser compared to large cruiser like agir.

how is that even reasonable?

[-CAT-]
2,446 posts
11,527 battles

Flamu play good on Russian ship = WG says meh~

Flamu play good on German ship = WG nerf quickly

Russian Bias :Smile_trollface:

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

183 posts
7,063 battles

Both Alexander Nevsky and Petropavlovsk are Heavy Cruisers.

The criteria of heavy and light are determined by the gun caliber size decided at the Washington Naval Treaty:

1. Light: Cruisers with gun caliber of 155mm or less.

2. Heavy: Cruisers with gun caliber of above 155mm to 203mm.

On top of that, they are limited to have maximum 10,000 tons weight to categorize them still in the cruiser category.

After everybody leaves the Washington Naval Treaty, USN tried to make a new class which is above the heavy cruiser criteria for more fire power, below the battleship criteria for more versatility. The unnamed new class later then being called "super cruisers" or "cruiser killers". That is the Alaska Class cruisers.

So, back to the topic: The split of Russian cruiser tech tree will not determine one as heavy and the other as light. Instead, both are still as Heavy Cruisers. So we cannot complain WG for AL Nevsky having a great armor.

Edited by Robby_Hermanto

4,852 posts
8,859 battles
Just now, Robby_Hermanto said:

So, back to the topic: The split of Russian cruiser tech tree will not determine one as heavy and the other as light. Instead, both are still as Heavy Cruisers. So we cannot complain WG for AL Nevsky have great armor.

People seem to think that anything below 8 inch is CL. Makes a good laugh for me.

This cruiser split is one heavy line and one less heavy line, not a heavy and a light line :Smile_trollface: 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this