Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SteelGunner

200% Cashback Coupon

7 comments in this topic

[-AWN-]
1 post
3,865 battles

Hello all,

This post is to assist those who have received the 200% Cashback Coupon as it can be a little confusing. It's a fantastic offer and I greatly appreciate it. Thank-you very much WG. The coupon acts as a multiplier of the cost of the package in the payment of doubloons. Make sure to buy a package with doubloons and one that is in discount if possible. Here is what I received:

So I was recently offered the 200% Cashback Coupon. A popup appeared in game. The coupon said the following:

"Coupon provides 200% cashback of the item's cost to the game account in doubloons. It can be used in the payment window. After selecting a payment method, the coupon can be put on hold for upto 60 min until receiving payment information."

Not sure how it worked I raised a ticket:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Firstly I would like to thank-you very much for this fantastic offer. Before I use the 200% Cashback Bonus Coupon I would like a better description of how it works. Is it for real cash/ doubloons / credits?
Do I have to buy a premium ship with it?
Can you please assist?
Thanks

Received the following response:

Hello 
Thank you for contacting Wargaming Player Support.
Coupons available to you are listed in the “My Coupons” section of the Premium shop.
All new coupons are specially marked. Each coupon holds a description of the bonus (or discount) that you will receive upon redeeming it, as well as its expiration time. 
To use the coupon, please follow the instructions:
Once you select a package to purchase, should one of your coupons apply, check "Select a discount coupon".
If there is more than one coupon you can use, navigate with the arrows to select the coupon you want to use.
Verify the final price and proceed with the purchase.
Please note that when you are making a payment in the Premium shop using any coupon, that coupon is suspended until our system receives confirmation of successful payment. If no confirmation received after 60 minutes of clicking the “Purchase” button, that coupon will be available again and you can try making another payment. If payment was successful, the coupon is removed from your account.

Coupon provides 200% cashback of the item's cost to the game account in doubloons. It can be used in the payment window. 

Let us know if you require further assistance. 

Wrote back:

So just to confirm if buy the Admiral Chest I will receive 30000 doubloons instead of 15000?

Received the following response:

Hello SteelGunner,
Thank you for reaching out to Wargaming Player Support.
First of all, I hope this message finds you well.
If you buy the "Admiral Chest" and apply the coupon you will get 49866 extra doubloons. 
If you have any other questions or issues please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
See You on the High Seas.

I bought the Mother Load on sale for $64.80AUD and ended up with and additional 23826 doubloons on top of the 9000 as part of the package for a total of 32826 doubloons.

image.png

Edited by SteelGunner

[LBAS]
1,823 posts
3,504 battles

1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg

why?

stop spreading salt to the air my eyes HURT

• Funny 1

[SALT]
2,047 posts
10,542 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

why?

I got nutrients from other people salt 

5e4d407558.png

Edited by humusz
  • Funny 1

[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,794 posts
13,924 battles
7 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

why?

D7t_7AOUwAE_NRu.thumb.jpg.7d1d98acf4cee0c30a1cfb4ea5620cef.jpg

• Funny 1

[-CAT-]
2,519 posts
11,629 battles
8 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

why?

823527788_warehouseofsalt.thumb.jpg.22cc2428dadef74f2c499f31a5cfa6de.jpg

:Smile_hiding:

[NHL]
39 posts

never get this coupon

have spend thousands $ on this game and wargaming may think i am a "volunteer"(idiot)

sometimes i really think this: why still give money to wargaming, not buy something else,, as, mount and blades 2??

Beta Tester
3 posts
1,449 battles
On 4/12/2020 at 3:50 PM, NHLWXY said:

never get this coupon

have spend thousands $ on this game and wargaming may think i am a "volunteer"(idiot)

sometimes i really think this: why still give money to wargaming, not buy something else,, as, mount and blades 2??

that's price discrimination, they think you will pay what ever you get the coupon or not, and for the none payer, they will receive it and simulate them to pay for the game. Yes, we are volunteers, WG is such a shitty company

Sign in to follow this