You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nya_gaming

0.9.3 Bug Report Thread

24 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator
105 posts
176 battles

Hello, Commanders!

Have you already played our new 0.9.3 update?

How's everything going so far? As you've already noticed, there are several changes and improvements in this update.

We kindly ask you to report any bugs or problems on this thread. Related screenshot or replay files would be much appreciated.

Please be noted that this thread is for bugs and issues on 0.9.3 only.

[TF44]
136 posts
19,665 battles

There is a currently a problem accessing the Armory.

Edit. Belay that, Armory access is now available.

Edited by Angelus_Mortis

4,863 posts
8,859 battles

Encountered an issue. I was in a match and got sunk. When I exited, the Port UI didn't load at all, the only thing on the screen was the "loading" symbol/icon. I couldn't exit the game normally and had to use Task Manager to close the game.

Right now, I couldn't log in. When I press the "Connect!" button, the game is stuck at "Logging in" screen and doesn't proceed.

UPDATE. It's solved by deleting my "res_mods" folder. 

Edited by Paladinum

[FOE]
72 posts
12,960 battles

Game keeps disconnecting when accessing the armory.

[TLS]
4,181 posts
20,346 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

Encountered an issue. I was in a match and got sunk. When I exited, the Port UI didn't load at all, the only thing on the screen was the "loading" symbol/icon. I couldn't exit the game normally and had to use Task Manager to close the game.

Right now, I couldn't log in. When I press the "Connect!" button, the game is stuck at "Logging in" screen and doesn't proceed.

Thanks for the solution. And no thanks to the team that can screw up updates every month.

[_BST_]
Beta Tester
233 posts
7,015 battles

Armory unaccessible...

I dunno if it is the game client, or I really regret integrating my standalone WoWs in this godforsaken WGC.

EDIT: Client needs to be like, run in safe mode, re-tweak the damn graphics settings, and the Armory loads. Stupid bug.

Edited by IJN_Akashi

[TF44]
[TF44]
284 posts
18,792 battles

When a ship is sold, its pictogram remains in the Carosel. An icon appears over the pictogram which instructs you to close the UI, update to the full program and then re-start.

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,045 battles
21 hours ago, Paladinum said:

19 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Thanks for the solution. And no thanks to the team that can screw up updates every month.

If you are needing to delete your res_mods folder to get the game working that is because you are running mods.

While these mods are safe to use, it is not WG fault if one of the mods authors has not fully tested that mod to be compatible with 093 and is causing you problems.

It is hardly WG fault that a third party mod has not been checked and updated correctly

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,045 battles
18 hours ago, Taipan17 said:

When a ship is sold, its pictogram remains in the Carosel. An icon appears over the pictogram which instructs you to close the UI, update to the full program and then re-start. 

Sounds like you are running Aslains modpack?

This bug thread is for issues with the vanilla game. If you are not running vanilla game it is not WG fault that your game is having issues.  Delete Aslains mod or any mods you are using and then try selling a ship. 

1 post
33 battles
On 4/9/2020 at 9:20 AM, Nya_gaming said:

Hello, Commanders!

Have you already played our new 0.9.3 update?

How's everything going so far? As you've already noticed, there are several changes and improvements in this update.

We kindly ask you to report any bugs or problems on this thread. Related screenshot or replay files would be much appreciated.

Please be noted that this thread is for bugs and issues on 0.9.3 only.

i cant access to armory, im using steam btw. stuck on infinite loading

Edited by Jkovic

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,045 battles
On 4/10/2020 at 2:10 PM, Jkovic said:

i cant access to armory, im using steam btw. stuck on infinite loading

EDIT: Just noticed you are using steam version. Not sure if file structure is the same or not. You might have to search for the "engine_config" file yourself if the folders are all different.

Wow. Downvoted for sharing the official WG fix. :Smile_facepalm: Sorry for bothering to help. If you contact support this is what they will tell you to try. If you want to downvote someone complain to WG who still have not fixed this armory problem after several patches.

Try this.

Don't have Wows running and go to your folder where you have Wows installed.

Open the Wows folder and look for the "res" folder. Open it.

Look for a file called "engine_config". Right click and click edit to open it in notepad.

A bit more than half way down the file you will see this text,

<webBrowser>
    <processExePath>cef/cef_browser_process.exe</processExePath>
    <userAgent>Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.95 Safari/537.36 WOWS/1.0</userAgent>
    <cachePath>cef_cache</cachePath>
    <hardwareAcceleration>auto</hardwareAcceleration>
    <maxFrameRate>30</maxFrameRate>
    <logVerbosity>info</logVerbosity>
    <enableStatistics/>
    <debugLog>debug.log</debugLog>
    <pathBase>CWD</pathBase>
    <dirPath>profile</dirPath>
    <autoPlayVideo>true</autoPlayVideo>

In the line <hardwareAcceleration>auto</hardwareAcceleration> change auto to false so it looks like this <hardwareAcceleration>false</hardwareAcceleration>

Click on file and save.

Run Wows and hopefully your armory will now work.

Edited by HobartAWD

[NZAF]
6 posts
2,862 battles

No good for me. I see on the other server there is an online link for the armory. What is it for this server?

[ETWO]
1 post
4,146 battles

Having issues with ship movement unable to increase the speed if decelerated.

88 posts
4,701 battles

Yesterday I was twice taken out of a queue for a battle and got a message saying I had been taken out of the queue because of a technical problem with the server. Decided to try again later in the day and got to the stage where I could no longer leave the queue but the battle didn't start and I was unable to return to port. I clicked on the various spots on screen after waiting for some time, just to see if I could escape and at one stage it brought up an image like the mini map showing my teams fleet moving but still nothing I could do. Eventually I had to force quit to get out of the app.

Opened WOWS today and find I have been reprimanded for inactivity and will be further penalised if it happens again. Thanks a lot WOWS! ☹️ Now I'm not sure whether to try another battle at the moment.

Also others are finally starting to report problems accessing the Armoury. I have been having that problem for at least a month now and I reported it at one stage but nothing happened (and nobody else commented about that problem, so I assumed it was another case of a problem for Mac users and wasn't worth WOWS's trouble to look at). It used to be that I could sometimes get into the Armoury but it would freeze after one transaction and I'd have to return to Port, but the past few days i have been unable to get into the Armoury at all.

I am using the Wargaming.net.Game Center by the way and Wargaming game client64.

88 posts
4,701 battles
22 hours ago, Pete_the_pirate said:

Yesterday I was twice taken out of a queue for a battle and got a message saying I had been taken out of the queue because of a technical problem with the server. Decided to try again later in the day and got to the stage where I could no longer leave the queue but the battle didn't start and I was unable to return to port. I clicked on the various spots on screen after waiting for some time, just to see if I could escape and at one stage it brought up an image like the mini map showing my teams fleet moving but still nothing I could do. Eventually I had to force quit to get out of the app.

Opened WOWS today and find I have been reprimanded for inactivity and will be further penalised if it happens again. Thanks a lot WOWS! ☹️ Now I'm not sure whether to try another battle at the moment.

Also others are finally starting to report problems accessing the Armoury. I have been having that problem for at least a month now and I reported it at one stage but nothing happened (and nobody else commented about that problem, so I assumed it was another case of a problem for Mac users and wasn't worth WOWS's trouble to look at). It used to be that I could sometimes get into the Armoury but it would freeze after one transaction and I'd have to return to Port, but the past few days i have been unable to get into the Armoury at all.

I am using the Wargaming.net.Game Center by the way and Wargaming game client64.

Well, I am able to enter battles normally again, so hopefully the problem has been fixed. Still annoyed about getting reprimanded for non participation in a battle I was unable to enter though - I thought WOWS would be capable of seeing that a player was locked out of a battle because of a server problem.

[_BST_]
Beta Tester
233 posts
7,015 battles

So uhh, is there any no fixes on this desync thingy? How long does the incompetence of these people can prolong until they can fix this?

[STMP]
107 posts
10,735 battles

Wrong Thai translation

on left photo it said : Earn 15 "Captured","Assisted in Capture" in a single battle

image.png.056e64b9b5fb5fd76c45d9ada16618f0.pngimage.png.18d63bf7801f20526f264e58238fdd5b.png

[AUSDF]
20 posts
24,209 battles

Hoping this is the correct place to post, that the Mod Station still is lacking any functionality for the Damage Meter Mod by Monstrofil since inception of 0.9.3.  Hope it will be finalised soon?