You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ArturiaPentragon

Looking for a clan !

7 comments in this topic

2 posts
2,770 battles

Good day captains !

I am now currently looking for a clan with pals that I can make friends with . As for myself , I am an old player that started playing WoWs since 2016 , but I will be enlisted in the army in late July so I am going to use my full time to enjoy this game and activities !

I wont want to miss any clan battles or activities so do not worry about my activeness , I use mainly BB and CV while sometimes use CA , my DD is bad , very bad I would say . 

Please let me know if your would like to know more from me ! Thanks!

Edited by ArturiaPentragon

[151ST]
2,644 posts
10,486 battles
5 hours ago, ArturiaPentragon said:

Good day captains !

I am now currently looking for a clan with pals that I can make friends with . As for myself , I am an old player that started playing WoWs since 2016 , but I will be enlisted in the army in late July so I am going to use my full time to enjoy this game and activities !

I wont want to miss any clan battles or activities so do not worry about my activeness , I use mainly BB and CV while sometimes use CA , my DD is bad , very bad I would say . 

Please let me know if your would like to know more from me ! Thanks!

Hey mate, if you were just after a clan in general I'd snatch you up but if you want active clan battles you'll need a different clan.

My suggestion would be 1AN, TF44 or NAU.

@LargerNeptune3 - 1AN

@Taipan17 - TF44

@blauflamme22 - NAU

The ANZ clans are all fairly tight, except for a couple of nobbers using bot accounts.

If you want training up first and a more casual thing, we'll snatch you up (151st) but sadly we don't run regular CBs.

Goodluck with your enlistment, get through basic and IETs and life is pretty good but can be tough. Don't buy in to negative-minded peoples claptrap, seen plenty over the years that let their thinking become negative and discharge, later many (not all) regret it.

It's what you make of it, remember during the crap times (and there are some seriously bad ones) that at least you'll get a good story out of it!

1AN v TF44 v NAU, who will win!?

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 1

[AN-DO]
677 posts
9,966 battles

Wait, when did I get the job of recruiting for NAU? So busy, will probably mean more work for any potential new speechwriters too.

@Arturia_Pendragon We'd be happy to have you, we would definitely like to have a few more CV players in the ranks. If you're interested you can find out a bit more about us on or recruitment thread below. I've also sent you a pm with a link to our discord. feel free to stop by for a chat and a few div matches if you like. 

• Cool 1

[151ST]
2,644 posts
10,486 battles
26 minutes ago, LargerNeptune3 said:

Ta @S4pp3R ... mate just come and play CBs with one of us, you know you want to!

Pfft... You wouldn't want a big personality like mine around, my language, manner and opinions would rub everyone up the wrong way...

Besides, I'd spank you all too hard and while I find it very attractive (too much army coming out?), you crying over mic on discord isn't a good look for a clan leader...

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Funny 1

[1AN-E]
[1AN-E]
132 posts
19,316 battles
1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

Pfft... You wouldn't want a big personality like mine around, my language, manner and opinions would rub everyone up the wrong way...

Besides, I'd spank you all too hard and while I find it very attractive (too much army coming out?), you crying over mic on discord isn't a good look for a clan leader...

I cry in a very manly way mate 🙂 but you are right, we prefer small personalities and larger 'neptunes' 😉

• Cool 1