Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

And that's as far as I got.

14 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,528 posts
19,938 battles

26905856_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_04.08-10_01_02_14.thumb.png.0d8f876819d89e4c00c2850cdd2a78a3.png

743280568_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_04.08-10_01_07_81.thumb.png.4fe63c8176c380409cb1e2f94fee4ba4.png

1868283881_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_04.08-10_01_15_20.thumb.png.45f414b4d3f94f41a49a38cac48555cf.png

I just finished getting Skane's camo a few moments ago.

I really just wanted to get Skane's free camo before the mission ran out. Knowing that a bad game in PvP is still better Base XP than a good game in Co-op, I gritted my teeth and dove into randoms not caring if I won or lost, just knowing that no matter what happened it was faster than Co-op.

Oh, well, OK then 😛

skane.thumb.png.b157e29c223e97f7af8f2180efd86dca.png

[CLAY]
2,837 posts
12,635 battles

I’ve got the T5 and T6. If I’m lucky and complete a mission tonight (get 1900 base xp in a random battle) I’ll net 3 more containers which might get me the 160 tokens I need for the T7. Though I’ll probably ru. Out of time to get the camo.

IF I’m lucky.

But otherwise, I’m happy with what I’ve got, it’s a starting point. More than I got with the UK CAs anyway.

This method of early access ships is less random and more fair than others.

I’ll be happy if the stick with this one.

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,050 battles

I ended up getting all 5 of these early access DDs. Finished the missions for all 5 of the perma camos last week and have enough xp on the T9 Oystergoatland to get Halland straight away tomorrow.

Plus Halland now will have a good looking T10 perma camo ready to go from her first battle which is nice. 

Really enjoyed my time so far with all of these EU Swedish DDs, so I'm hoping the T10 follows the trend.

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,608 posts
15,477 battles

Was unlucky with my European token drops (kept getting 10 tokens per container) so only got the T5 and T6.

Even with all the Kots missions done and containers collected I am still missing about 160 tokens for the T7. 

I really wanted the T7 as completing its mission would have netted me the perma camo for Halland as well, but knowing my luck I would probably have had to spend thousands of doubloons to get enough tokens.

Oh well it is not that I am going to be playing the line anyway. Priority goes to finishing the Unique Upgrade missions for my T10s.

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,335 posts
11,143 battles
37 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

I really wanted the T7 as completing its mission would have netted me the perma camo for Halland as well, but knowing my luck I would probably have had to spend thousands of doubloons to get enough tokens.

Likely would have been 3000 doubloons or so for the 160 tokens even if your luck isn't great.  That's a pretty good price for two T10 permacamos, especially as they look amazing.  Too late now though! 

[MRI]
3,608 posts
15,477 battles
20 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

Likely would have been 3000 doubloons or so for the 160 tokens even if your luck isn't great.  That's a pretty good price for two T10 permacamos, especially as they look amazing.  Too late now though! 

Yeah I saw the minimum is 20 tokens for the doubloon rolls, so I could potentially have had to spend up to 8,000 doubloons (my first roll was only 20 tokens).

Nah I am not risking anything with random lootboxes. That's how gambling hooks people. :Smile-_tongue:

[LBAS]
1,815 posts
3,503 battles
35 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

Howling sheet 3000 doubloon for T9 too? You must be incredible lucky..

Me in other hand, for T7 already spend.... Beeepp

Gacha, they should be renamed soul trade

18 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Yeah I saw the minimum is 20 tokens for the doubloon rolls, so I could potentially have had to spend up to 8,000 doubloons (my first roll was only 20 tokens).

Nah I am not risking anything with random lootboxes. That's how gambling hooks people. :Smile-_tongue:

Trust me don't even try 

Edited by Skarhabek

[MRI]
3,608 posts
15,477 battles
12 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Howling sheet 3000 doubloon for T9 too? You must be incredible lucky..

I think you got confused haha.

I only got up to the T6, but Moggy reckoned I could have gotten the T7 if I had paid 3,000 doubloons.

If I had completed the T7 mission, I would have gotten the perma camo for Halland. (I already completed the missions for the T5 and T6 and the Smalland).

[LBAS]
1,815 posts
3,503 battles
Just now, Thyaliad said:

I think you got confused haha.

I only got up to the T6, but Moggy reckoned I could have gotten the T7 if I had paid 3,000 doubloons.

If I had completed the T7 mission, I would have gotten the perma camo for Halland. (I already completed the missions for the T5 and T6 and the Smalland).

Oewh you guys have Smalland?

I bit envy, 2 Million Free XP is Twice the amount of what i can afford. Gonna need another half year to get 500K Free XP... 

[SMOKE]
2,031 posts
16,241 battles

Only T5 & T6 here , got to wait for 0.9.3 to stat the grind on the tree  itself

1,448 posts
6,163 battles

I have only got Visby and Vastras for free from those event crates granted via directives and stream code challenges (they costed 600 out of the 1020 event tokens I have earned in total), and in fact I didn't make any serious attempt to get the Three Crowns permacamos offered by WG even for the aforementioned two boats. Unlike, for example Max, I am not that sort of an "All-Day Gamer", has been dealing with some tough real-life burdens recently and have a tight budget; I have invested the majority of my recent gaming time in grinding Albemarle (already completed) and Brindisi (mostly done, about 200K/238K) with WG's recent 14-day free Premium time offer. Also I have little previous experience in DD gameplay, and smokeless destroyers in T5 and T6 seem not to be good trainers for newbie destroyer captains.

Though I have to admit the Swedish "Scandinavian Forest Camouflage Scheme" look neat indeed and much prettier in contrast to the flat, boring, "German-style-like" Pan-European camouflage schemes of the standard Type 1/Type 5 camos.

[CLAY]
2,837 posts
12,635 battles
On 4/8/2020 at 10:44 AM, Grygus_Triss said:

I’ve got the T5 and T6. If I’m lucky and complete a mission tonight (get 1900 base xp in a random battle) I’ll net 3 more containers which might get me the 160 tokens I need for the T7. Though I’ll probably ru. Out of time to get the camo.

IF I’m lucky.

But otherwise, I’m happy with what I’ve got, it’s a starting point. More than I got with the UK CAs anyway.

This method of early access ships is less random and more fair than others.

I’ll be happy if the stick with this one.

Did not have any extra luck. So just T5 and 6.

I’m happy with that.

4,874 posts
8,859 battles

Got incredibly lucky with the event. Got like 6 containers with 140 Tokens, which gave me enough to acquire up to Skane. I ground for 110k XP which is enough to research Oland.

Even though I didn't buy it (of course), my first roll for the Doubloon bundle was a 250 Tokens one. I bought 4 Prem days with the leftover Tokens.

Also bought Friesland, and still have 1 mil FXP.

Quite a good haul if you ask me.

[SEARN]
1,050 posts
16,050 battles

Got super lucky and got Swirski and the other guy (lets call him Greg for short) on my 9th container. Had no interest in the grindy campaign so good that I don't have to bother with it now. 

Had over 2.5 Mill elite commander XP, so I put 19 point Swirski with optimised build on Halland and took her out for a shake down cruise in coop. Deliberately playing more aggressive than usual to see what is what with my newest ship. 

And this happened..... :Smile_amazed: Wasn't even a very long game but still activated Swirski's 5% torp reload perk twice! Halland is a keeper. :cap_cool:

shot-20_04.09_11_14.41-0205.thumb.jpg.0b6ef3dd782d553c99308b680816c8d0.jpg

Sign in to follow this