You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dejiko_nyo

Someone please convince me this is not a scripted player...

16 comments in this topic

[TLS]
4,187 posts
20,354 battles

Capture01.thumb.PNG.996bd7845629fe5b9790ea42be9db074.PNG

Someone please tell me that SuperRadar_2019 is not a script player... Even the #1 coop player rainthink017 took years to achieve 50k games.

@Nya_gaming

Edited by dejiko_nyo

4,866 posts
8,859 battles

Just look that the battles/month is enough. Everything else is just cherries on top. 

[RUCN]
[RUCN]
219 posts
6,677 battles

He also got 2 Tier X Coal Ships, Thunderer and Salem. 

4 Tier IX premiums: JB, Georgia, Alaska and Azuma

It's pretty ironic that most of the players can not collect as much coal as a BOT can collect since casual players don't play and get three daily containers every day. 

GG WG

And, there is literally one guy in this clan. (STAR_) 

Coal Port: 1/3

Dry Dock: 1/6

Shipbuilding Yard: 3/6

Design Bureau: 3/6

Research Center: 2/6

Academy: 3/5 

That's a lot of "hard work" there. 

I would say the cost of 1000 (after discount) or 2500 doubloon is a really good investment. 

Editing to add more details.

Edited by Shikikan_desu

[TLS]
4,187 posts
20,354 battles
6 minutes ago, Shikikan_desu said:

It's pretty ironic that most of the players can not collect as much coal as a BOT can collect since casual players don't play and get three daily containers every day. 

You need 6 good games minimum (preferably random) to get all the daily containers. That is if you are a good player. If you are crap, it becomes a worse chore. Coop, you need around 12 or so GOOD games to get all the containers which is already tiring. This player is anything but good in either mode... or even average.

Edited by dejiko_nyo

[RUCN]
[RUCN]
219 posts
6,677 battles
2 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

You need 6 good games minimum (preferably random) to get all the daily containers. That is if you are a good player. If you are crap, it becomes a worse chore. Coop, you need around 12 or so GOOD games to get all the containers which is already tiring. This player is anything but good in either mode... or even average.

True for real players;

But a BOT never feels tired, and never stops grinding unless the computer stop working. 

[RUCN]
[RUCN]
219 posts
6,677 battles

He might just be an "AI coop player" from WG that WG forgot to add "colons" around his name like this --- :SuperRadar_2019:

• Funny 3

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,973 posts

I see him REGULARLY while playing.

Plays badly?...Most certainly.

Scripted bot?...Not as likely as you'd think.....

[SALT]
2,043 posts
10,542 battles

based on the graph, he lost multiple times in Co-Op ?

[-CAT-]
2,460 posts
11,553 battles
46 minutes ago, humusz said:

based on the graph, he lost multiple times in Co-Op ?

He gets killed too quickly. Sails towards the enemy and gets killed or showing broadside and of course gets killed. Doesn't he know co-op bots are terminators.

Also, player is usually active during off peak times.

And has been in the top 100 hall of fame in all events. (Except the PR fiasco event)

[-NZ-]
371 posts
9,183 battles

Finally somebody notice him. :cap_tea:

183 posts
7,063 battles

There are a lot of bots these lately. I've learned the pattern:

1. Range BBs are circling to take flank. The flaw in the program is: sometime it mistakenly to read the size of the map causing the circle is too large and they just hit the map border, stays there till the game ended.

2. Brawler BBs usually straight charging forward. If they manage to breakthrough the enemy defenses, it will also ended hitting the map border and stays there.

I haven't learn the pattern for cruiser bots and DD bots.

None of them respond to chat (yes of course! It is a bot!) When the composition isn't balanced (there are more real players on the opponent team, the game will finish really fast). I had some tier X battles that lost 9 out of 12 ships while the battle still have 15 minutes to go.

It is more noticeable when playing at blind morning when real players are less compared to the existing bots.

Without any prejudice to any nation, I notice that all bots usually have Chinese names or numbers. Please don't use this as a justification for all names in numbers are bots. Some of them are talking too, shows that it is a real player.

Regarding answer to your question: I cannot convince you that it is not a scripted player. Instead I would against it to convince you that it is most likely looks as a scripted player rather than a real player.

Edited by Robby_Hermanto
  • Cool 1

4,866 posts
8,859 battles
5 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

Meanwhile in NA...

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/215375-what-is-with-all-the-suiciding-players-of-late/

They do something so un-American. FDR would backflip in his grave....

They don't even know what a bot is... So sad... 

1572240624_cryingpepe1.gif.88d184486c18bb0d987375f465dedfcf.gif

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
2,433 posts
12,277 battles
1 minute ago, Paladinum said:

I was wondering about that too. 3 pages and none of them suspect them to be bots.

[TLS]
4,187 posts
20,354 battles

I try not to judge a player initially, but if they consistently play like crap without so much as an inkling as to improve their play style especially with tens of thousands of games, then something is seriously wrong. I cannot believe a person can play tens of thousands of games without improving and tolerating that much suffering.

[MRI]
3,602 posts
15,476 battles
3 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Ah the NA server. Land of the entitled and the naive.