Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Shortly after KOTS, they leaked one message.

34 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

725
[LBAS]
Member
3,078 posts
14,510 battles

They leaked a German Battleship for Coal

 

Wait a minute....

does that mean H-44 will come?

:Smile_hiding:

.

Battleship Design H44idea,s for new german BB - General Discussions - World of Warships ...

Edited by IJN_Katori
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,577
Member
4,865 posts
8,859 battles

In the stream? 

Btw I'm fine with H-42 or 43.

 

PS. Getting excited for German ships, this is a bad habit BTW.

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
725
[LBAS]
Member
3,078 posts
14,510 battles
5 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

In the stream? 

Btw I'm fine with H-42 or 43.

H-42/43 Close

H-44 could be Possible, then slap it with 35 knots and full Seconday range. :Smile_playing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
697
[SALT]
Member
2,043 posts
10,542 battles

Kurfurst, Splited into 406 and 420 - ala Thunderer 🤣

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,577
Member
4,865 posts
8,859 battles

Where is the source of this information???

I demand answer.

Nevermind, the awesome moderator gave me the source, unlike you, thread poster :fish_viking:

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,542
[151ST]
Member
2,606 posts
10,423 battles

Please no... H-44 are 508s...

Stop it WG, just stop it...

This game is drowning in T9/10 premiums...

Sigh

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
725
[LBAS]
Member
3,078 posts
14,510 battles
25 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

Please no... H-44 are 508s...

Stop it WG, just stop it...

This game is drowning in T9/10 premiums...

Sigh

T9/10s are Special ships so its a Coal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,265
[FORCE]
Member
2,433 posts
12,277 battles

I have noticed a pattern here.

Only the Axis fleets that came up with the 20 inch guns. The Allies however had none AFAIK, the biggest were still smaller than Yamato's 460.

But I guess WG would probably give the first Allies-made 20 inch to the Soviet BB. I mean what if Slava ends up with those guns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,577
Member
4,865 posts
8,859 battles
17 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

Please no... H-44 are 508s...

Stop it WG, just stop it...

This game is drowning in T9/10 premiums...

Sigh

I'd rather have CLs (150/152/155) or CAs (203) instead of BBs or CBs.

Still T9/10 of course.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,964
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,517 posts
19,927 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

PS. Getting excited for German ships, this is a bad habit BTW.

<Insert crying_German.gif>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
612
[KOREA]
Moderator, Community Contributor, Super Tester_
819 posts
7,971 battles

Did they??????

 

----Edit---

I found it. @Paladinum you can actually check at 05:12:30

 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,577
Member
4,865 posts
8,859 battles
45 minutes ago, Work_ln_Progress said:

I found it. @Paladinum you can actually check at 05:12:30

THANK YOU SO MUCH

 

They have to put something in JB's place I guess.

PS. As, yes, let the relentless nerfing begin.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,964
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,517 posts
19,927 battles

I would much rather see Mimimissile doing the patch notes videos than Dasha.

No I'm not joking.

I would rather get the facts from someone actually working on the game than some quasi attractive ring-in intended to use visual stimuli to activate my male glands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,448 posts
6,160 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

I have noticed a pattern here.

Only the Axis fleets that came up with the 20 inch guns. The Allies however had none AFAIK, the biggest were still smaller than Yamato's 460.

But I guess WG would probably give the first Allies-made 20 inch to the Soviet BB. I mean what if Slava ends up with those guns?

USN Maximum battleship studies (the Tillman ones and another study in the 1930s) and the HMS Incomparable proposal.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,577
Member
4,865 posts
8,859 battles

Anyway, this is my candidate: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,247
[-CAT-]
Member
2,460 posts
11,553 battles
6 hours ago, IJN_Katori said:

They leaked a German Battleship for Coal

 

Wait a minute....

does that mean H-44 will come?

:Smile_hiding:

.

Battleship Design H44idea,s for new german BB - General Discussions - World of Warships ...

If I recall correctly, IJN 20 inch is sold for steel. So "lol German accuracy" will be sold via coal. :fish_book:

 

4 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

I have noticed a pattern here.

Only the Axis fleets that came up with the 20 inch guns. The Allies however had none AFAIK, the biggest were still smaller than Yamato's 460.

But I guess WG would probably give the first Allies-made 20 inch to the Soviet BB. I mean what if Slava ends up with those guns?

The only Allied power that attempted to mount a 508 mm / 20 inch was the RN.

But its a battle cruiser. :Smile_amazed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Incomparable

 

Edit: Project 45 got it first.

 

5 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

Please no... H-44 are 508s...

Stop it WG, just stop it...

This game is drowning in T9/10 premiums...

Sigh

They are whaling mate. Apparently they still have not found their Moby Dick. We are just Salmons to them.

We are not even worth the nibble.

 

3 hours ago, Paladinum said:

PS. As, yes, let the relentless nerfing begin.

:Smile-angry:

Give them torpedo armament or a secondary range greater than the MN ships and USN premiums ships.

8km base? :Smile_hiding:

 

2 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

I would much rather see Mimimissile doing the patch notes videos than Dasha.

No I'm not joking.

I would rather get the facts from someone actually working on the game than some quasi attractive ring-in intended to use visual stimuli to activate my male glands.

USS Mississippi, USS Wisconsin, USS Hawaii, USS Boston, USS Galveston :Smile_hiding:

All rear guns removed and installed missiles.

 

ED DD have rocket / missile racks in their turrets and Smaland have rockets above her torpedo armament.

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,964
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,517 posts
19,927 battles
1 minute ago, S0und_Theif said:

USS Mississippi, USS Wisconsin, USS Hawaii, USS Boston, USS Galveston :Smile_hiding:

All rear guns removed and installed missiles.

ED DD have rocket / missile racks in their turrets and Smaland have rockets above her torpedo armament.

 

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-1024x1280-1080x864.jpg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,577
Member
4,865 posts
8,859 battles
2 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

8km base? :Smile_hiding:

10km base because {bleep} DDs :Smile_trollface:

 

3 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

USS Mississippi, USS Wisconsin, USS Hawaii, USS Boston, USS Galveston :Smile_hiding:

All rear guns removed and installed missiles.

 

ED DD have rocket / missile racks in their turrets and Smaland have rockets above her torpedo armament.

Max talked about a game dev (a map designer I think), not the armament type :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,265
[FORCE]
Member
2,433 posts
12,277 battles
2 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

USN Maximum battleship studies (the Tillman ones and another study in the 1930s) and the HMS Incomparable proposal.

I only find 457 mm for the Tillman ones, and yes I forgot the Royal Navy had that proposal design (WW1 designs slipped off from my scope).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,247
[-CAT-]
Member
2,460 posts
11,553 battles
4 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Max talked about a game dev (a map designer I think), not the armament type :Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,368
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,661 posts
41,481 battles

what did u learn?

Ohio = Montana -406 +457

Thunderer = Conqueror -419 +457

Shikishima = Yamato -460 +510

 

So H-42(name?)= GK(H-41) -420 +480

293252190_Screenshot_2020-04-05GroerKurfrst-GlobalwikiWargamingnet.thumb.png.112d1422393a65105d00eeeb2a1496e3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,448 posts
6,160 battles
23 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

I only find 457 mm for the Tillman ones, and yes I forgot the Royal Navy had that proposal design (WW1 designs slipped off from my scope).

213855k3jktwkhz5wk2j7n.thumb.jpg.3bbdfbcdb8de7c4b5790094b663365ce.jpg

MaximumBattleship1934.thumb.jpg.2f1585afa96289f890151c8b3b60b3eb.jpg

An American "Maximum Battleship" design study of 1934 (rather than the Tillman projects), intended as counter against potential Japanese "treaty-breaking" battleships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,265
[FORCE]
Member
2,433 posts
12,277 battles
14 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

So H-42(name?)= GK(H-41) -420 +480

For the sake of keeping it simple for the untermensch, Brandenburg which correlates to Grosser Kurfurst (Grosser Kurfurst refers to Friedrich Wilhelm, the Elector of Brandenburg).

Otherwise, I would prefer Wilhelm der Grosse (the first Emperor of the German Empire).

Kaiser Barbarossa should be reserved for H-44.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×