Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

seeking for answer

6 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
1,824 posts
3,504 battles

1. Since when Tashkent have 8km 69sec reload?

2. How did BB player deal with Smolensk and Thunderer?

3. Why WG remove some premium ship like Enterprise and Siliwangi?

4. I am bored playing CV,... Do you think i should play other class? But i am too afraid.....

Wait Neutrazhimi become coal or buy Georgia already?

Is Georgia accurate for 20+ sniping?

If you recommend Georgia, what should i do to counter Smolensk, Thunderer or other HE spammer like Mainz?

Compare to Republique, How stronk is Georgia survivability factor?

Is secondary build Georgia viableI?

Edited by Skarhabek

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,672 posts
41,587 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

4. I am bored playing CV,... Do you think i should play other class? But i am too afraid.....

PLay DDs and feel their pain when CVs keep coming

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,672 posts
41,587 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

after VMF DDs split

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
640 posts
3,292 battles

I will attempt to answer this question based on my abysmal sub 2k battle experience and observing a friend playing.

4 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

IDK. Next.

[Smolensk]

1. Snipe from long range where over-penetration are less likely, but this depends on your shells landing on the right place at the right time, which in my terms,  almost impossible. (2/10 times worked for me)

2. Creates a trap to lure Smolensk into close range, then do coordinated focus fire with your team while you tank. Then again even at close Smolensk is still dangerous, teamwork is laughably non-existent at the current meta, and good luck creating the trap. Most of the time you will waste time your time while the Smolensk farms on you. (1/10 times worked for me with a div mate)

[Thunderer]

To be honest, i rarely met Conqueror and Thunderer in my game, but eh

1. Early game sniping is usually my preference. Most of the time they're trying to rush a flank, and i set myself up in the middle and tries to fire a salvo or so while they're distracted.

2. Late game? If you're winning, just let them go. If you're losing, just...raise the White French Ensign.

I assume they're above average in terms of performance due to their peculiar advantages (Enterprise), or just not attractive enough (Siliwangi).

The dilemma: Playerbase want to buy ships that are 'above average' in terms of performance yet loathed at Wargaming for making them, yet they aren't buying ships that are fulfilling the Playerbase's supposed 'balanced' parameter. TF!

Go ahead. I assume you like kill stealing a lot, so play BBs.

5. Wait Neutrazhimi become coal or buy Georgia already?

Why not both? Wait for Neustrashimy while at the same time save enough coal to buy both Georgia and Neustrashimy later on. Win-Win.

Is Georgia accurate for 20+ sniping?

Surprisingly, yes. Friend of mine managed to hit my Hipper from 21-ish km, and managed to knock my engine during training. Consistently.

But i suppose 15-17k km is more desirable to make better lead and aiming correction.

If you recommend Georgia, what should i do to counter Smolensk, Thunderer or other HE spammer like Mainz?

I would recommend sniping, and Georgia with her above average accuracy and plunging shell is suited for the task, and makes them harder to hit you at the end.

Compare to Republique, How stronk is Georgia survivability factor?

Below of the Republique in terms of overall 'tank' parameters, as she carries over Iowa's weak belt armor, which might hampered her performance considering she needs to expose a lot of broadsides to unmask the rear gun and secondary battery. She has thicker deck to compensate though, but her superstructure is also big. In terms of 'long-term' parameters, Georgia has the enhanced repair party consumable, and AA that actually functioned to helped you in CV match.

Is secondary build Georgia viable?

For fun? yes she is. That's her and Massachusetts uniqueness that make them fun. It also helped to compensate the lack of main gun firepower in terms of barrel count in close quarters combat. But standard 'tank' setup are serviceable.

• Cool 1

[151ST]
2,651 posts
10,487 battles

Georgia and Ohio I swear are there to provide Massa captains with something to jump to...

Smolensk - ambush her if possible, snipe her with any 203+mm AP otherwise. Lasers are best, see Zao, Stalin.

Enterprise is straight up the most broken CV. She doesn't really even blink when in T10 matches. I hate that ship more than anything, not because I can't do anything but because while everyone was crying about other CVs, she somehow snuck through the rework in such a broken fashion.

Sili and others rotate in/out, unless they're GC, Belfast, they'll generally come back.

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 1

[FORCE]
2,465 posts
12,337 battles
14 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Smolensk = AP at >11 km, HE at <11 km

Thunderer = bow tank (457mm guns cannot overmatch the 32 mm bow).

14 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Enterprise = too OP

Siliwangi = got arrested by the police *cough* Sunda Empire kek

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this