You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

why the hell Z-39 and Lazo is Unpopular? those 2 sheep is OP as heck

7 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
1,815 posts
3,503 battles

Advertising :

Mainz is OP, 4x12 150mm that can pen 38mm BB with good ballistic. fast reload pula coy. range 17.5km, forget Bayard... Mainz OP as heck

Mainz is going to be missing like Enterprise, GET EM

Z-39, a decent Wehraboo choice

i bet any Weeb already try the Yuudachi, as expected the main gun slow reload, crap turn speed and i know i dont like it. Yuudachi have very good concealment+very gud torpedo. 

Yuudachi for the Weeb, but real man PICK Z-23 (Nimi). now look at her sister

i dont know what happened but Z-39 Torpedo HIT EASIER, it fast and spread is so thight that even cruiser have a hard time dodging it. and maybe very good 1.3km torpedo detection range.

Z-39 IS BASICALLY Z-23 except 1 LESS GUN. BUT the Turret position is more comfortable, the Turret is rotate at 22sec only for 150mm gun..... compared to Yuudachi?

also by 150mm this gun have faster shell speed compared to other DD, it can easily hit. THE DRAWBACK is 7.5 sec reload. people who comfortable with gun and run using Mogador wont find it difficult though. sadly, as someone who play Gadjah Mada i find its not as lethal as Blyskawica and Gadjah Mada. 

Z-39 is VERY SOLID CAP FIGHTER, 5KM Hydro? T8 Upgrade? of course the German smoke is miserable but its also T8 german smoke. Z-39 also have access to T8 Upgrade

unless there is Radar or Lo Yang, fighting the cap againts another DD is piece of cake. The AA is not that strong but at least usable.

also 19K HP at T7?

cons : damn looong ass, crap Turning radius and max speed is only 36knot. carefull using speed boost

Z-39 is one of Unique Ship i know in WoWs.... basically T8 sheep put in T7, just like Belfast.

- T8 German DD Consummable, access to T8 Upgrade

- VERY GUD Torpedoboat, fast reload, decent range, fast speed and low detection

- 4x 150mm gun, can ambush CL and got Citadel with high AP alpha damage.

- Massive HP at 19.600 for T7, use S.E and you got 22.000HP

Lazo

i am too lazy to write further so....

- 17.5KM range..... wait it, have SPOTTER PLANE for 20km HE SPAM..... the spotter Cooldown is only 10 SEC for 1 min duration

- Basically T7 Kutuzov without smoke

- 100mm more citadel armor compared to schors

of course its fragile as heck, but as long no one hit you from 20km, you are fine!

2x Lazo + Ark Royal division = 

- Ark Royal for spot

-  Lazo for long range HE Spam

now you get CHEAP Yuro Graf+2x Musashi CV snipe Division for Seal club at T6-T7!

Disclaimer : This thread is not sponsored by WG or anything

Edited by Skarhabek
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[FORCE]
2,442 posts
12,284 battles
11 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

2x Lazo + Ark Royal division = 

- Ark Royal for spot

-  Lazo for long range HE Spam

now you get CHEAP Yuro Graf+2x Musashi CV snipe Division for Seal club at T6-T7!

No. You get a fail div anchoring on T7-9 like this one.

shot-19_11.24_14_27.26-0606.thumb.jpg.b17b401ab3a405a785a1c888a2ae6d47.jpg

11 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Yuro's spawnpeek strat works because T10 ships often get T10-only battles. And of course there are no T11 yet.

Edited by Sir_Feather

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,529 posts
19,958 battles
30 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

OMG, lol!

[SMOKE]
2,031 posts
16,247 battles

Z-39 is not bad but its not exactly good either or OP as stated .. and it can easily get MM against T8 or T9 boats and when you get into close range gunfight , that 7.5 sec reload can kill you real quick

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,335 posts
11,146 battles

Z-39 is a brilliant ship.  It feels like it shouldn't be so good, nothing about it obviously excels, and yet it just works.  I'm sitting on an 81% win rate in the ship after 42 battles, and use a TDS module build that I've posted about before.

[LBAS]
1,815 posts
3,503 battles
21 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

Yuro's spawnpeek strat works because T10 ships often get T10-only battles. And of course there are no T11 yet.

Better than Omaha in Graf Zeppelin match

16 hours ago, Mechfori said:

Z-39 is not bad but its not exactly good either or OP as stated .. and it can easily get MM against T8 or T9 boats and when you get into close range gunfight , that 7.5 sec reload can kill you real quick

Remember it have base HP almost 20K HP meanwhile most DD only have 13K-15K. Unlike other DD, it have access to T8 Upgrade and Consummable. That slow reload wont kill you, but it reduce your gunnery damage.

10 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

Z-39 is a brilliant ship.  It feels like it shouldn't be so good, nothing about it obviously excels, and yet it just works.  I'm sitting on an 81% win rate in the ship after 42 battles, and use a TDS module build that I've posted about before.

Except for mediocre main gun and AA, the rest of it stat is belong to T8.