Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_AmaryllisBelladonna_

Remove DETECTED notif on plane

12 comments in this topic

14 posts
10,998 battles

Because German CV is coming i have suggestion same as title

seriously in ship is still acceptable but in plane usually your strike distance is inside of AA range and big ship can be spot by CV before their AA range why the hell you need to know your plane is being detected.
DD cant advance because pilot have Spider sense that their being watch how the hell is that even work yes is little thing but is help.  DD is now being always being harras by CV "P" button is only delaying not stop the plane from spotting and yet DD role being emasculated because everytime im playing DD CV fly by after that they  instanly knew where i was because yellow text said "DETECTED" in their plane is not much change for the gameplay anyway but still  is advantage for DD player.

Edited by _AmaryllisBelladonna_

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,517 posts
19,922 battles

I somewhat agree with this.

[TF44]
460 posts
20,395 battles

it does function sort of rpf for cv. in b4 wg makes it into a skill

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
1,815 posts
3,503 battles
35 minutes ago, _AmaryllisBelladonna_ said:

Because German CV is coming i have suggestion same as title

seriously in ship is still acceptable but in plane usually your strike distance is inside of AA range and big ship can be spot by CV before their AA range why the hell you need to know your plane is being detected.
DD cant advance because pilot have Spider sense that their being watch how the hell is that even work yes is little thing but is help.  DD is now being always being harras by CV "P" button is only delaying not stop the plane from spotting and yet DD role being emasculated because everytime im playing DD CV fly by after that they  instanly knew where i was because yellow text said "DETECTED" in their plane is not much change for the gameplay anyway but still  is advantage for DD player.

since we already have Friesland and swedish DD..... i dont think so

friesland and swedish DD AA is so stronk that if my plane got detected i will take pre cautious measure. also it will help to smell DD in unknown location.

but, if WG planning to remove detected...

I WANT RDF BACK TO CV

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
2,431 posts
12,271 battles

There is a flaw in your claim.

Planes get spotted at 10 km by default which is twice longer than some AA range (German ships in particular). Without it, CVs would be completely blind against anything less than BBs. Even at the current state, CV players still have to drive their squadrons carefully against invisible deathblob, which is ridiculously punishing when uptiered.

Using the same logic, the old invisi-firing & no bloom smoke firing should be reintroduced into the game.

14 posts
10,998 battles
16 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

since we already have Friesland and swedish DD..... i dont think so

friesland and swedish DD AA is so stronk that if my plane got detected i will take pre cautious measure. also it will help to smell DD in unknown location.

but, if WG planning to remove detected...

I WANT RDF BACK TO CV

only pan europe DD  which have great AA then again is only  for" delaying" not "stopping" since CV have unlimited plane and good CV player still can do damage even kill if he's want to,also if you lose all of three squadron because you trying focus on ship like friesland is your fault. you can avoid her and attack in first minute.

14 posts
10,998 battles
29 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

There is a flaw in your claim.

Planes get spotted at 10 km by default which is twice longer than some AA range (German ships in particular). Without it, CVs would be completely blind against anything less than BBs. Even at the current state, CV players still have to drive their squadrons carefully against invisible deathblob, which is ridiculously punishing when uptiered.

Using the same logic, the old invisi-firing & no bloom smoke firing should be reintroduced into the game.

What do you mean by blind?  im not getting your point

most AA cruiser have AA range same as her air detection by using concealment skill and upgrade.

punishing you mean sudden death flak you lose couple of plane and be replenished after next 5 minute also is probably work once after that any sane CV player gonna avoid them but still CV can retaliate in  late minute because her AA is getting destroyed or he's alone.

[LBAS]
1,815 posts
3,503 battles
42 minutes ago, _AmaryllisBelladonna_ said:

only pan europe DD  which have great AA then again is only  for" delaying" not "stopping" since CV have unlimited plane and good CV player still can do damage even kill if he's want to,also if you lose all of three squadron because you trying focus on ship like friesland is your fault. you can avoid her and attack in first minute.

I am not targeting the Friesland with Dive bomber, i am just suprised how strong its AA compared to AA cruiser like Des meme and Memetaur.

I am already adapt to Friesland, BUT most of CV player not.

The problem is, imagine YOUR TEAM don't have Swedish DD but enemy have. ENEMY CV IS FREELY DESTROYING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM. your CV cannt do anything and deal lower damage due to noobness of common player.

You lose the match in 7 min without doing anything.

That is why i play CV most of the time....

I cannt afford someone noob become my team using CV.

This removal detection just like CV rework, its only matter of time until unicum figure how to adapt. The noob become more noob and skill gap increase.

14 posts
10,998 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

I am not targeting the Friesland with Dive bomber, i am just suprised how strong its AA compared to AA cruiser like Des meme and Memetaur.

I am already adapt to Friesland, BUT most of CV player not.

The problem is, imagine YOUR TEAM don't have Swedish DD but enemy have. ENEMY CV IS FREELY DESTROYING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM. your CV cannt do anything and deal lower damage due to noobness of common player.

You lose the match in 7 min without doing anything.

That is why i play CV most of the time....

I cannt afford someone noob become my team using CV.

This removal detection just like CV rework, its only matter of time until unicum figure how to adapt. The noob become more noob and skill gap increase.

than is your problem and swedish DD  AA excel if there a CV and whenh plane fly near her and you dont take account things like RADAR ship in team.it doesn't mean is always you got the bad team sometimes is the opposite.also not meant to offend somehow your HAKU and SKK damage is way too low even tho your GRAF is decent so is something you must fix. 
like i said is not help much but is advantage,CV wasting their time searching DD even for just couple of minute meant your team can get benefit from it. 

[LBAS]
1,815 posts
3,503 battles
9 minutes ago, _AmaryllisBelladonna_ said:

than is your problem and swedish DD  AA excel if there a CV and whenh plane fly near her and you dont take account things like RADAR ship in team.it doesn't mean is always you got the bad team sometimes is the opposite.also not meant to offend somehow your HAKU and SKK damage is way too low even tho your GRAF is decent so is something you must fix. 
like i said is not help much but is advantage,CV wasting their time searching DD even for just couple of minute meant your team can get benefit from it. 

That Shokaku is from old RTS and the after CV rework WG remove my entire IJN CV line. Also Reworked IJN CV line sux that i don't want to regrind back.

The line itself is weak and crap, why must i fix my stat?

Don't count this account stat, i have multiple account to statpad and i also borrow our kamerad account so its look like i only play 3K battle since 2017. Sadly statpad is not fun and i am never reach 60% WR.

Also I DONT Give sheet about stat, win or lose. That is why i choose this account. The Oldest one with crappier stat.

Unless you are CV player itself, the increase of skill gap will trouble everyone.

18 minutes ago, _AmaryllisBelladonna_ said:

than is your problem and swedish DD  AA excel if there a CV and whenh plane fly near her and you dont take account things like RADAR ship in team.it doesn't mean is always you got the bad team sometimes is the opposite.

I don't give sheet about bad or good team. THE PLAYERBASE WILL

They demand equality and the same chance. That is why we got CV rework to lessen skill gap between CV.

If WG do as your opinion, then there is nothing i can do. 

But based on the other player feedback, they don't like your idea

[FORCE]
2,431 posts
12,271 battles
2 hours ago, _AmaryllisBelladonna_ said:

What do you mean by blind?  im not getting your point

Without the notification, the CV cannot predict cruisers & DDs until they fly right near them (within their AA range).

Currently, CV players use the notification to detect the presence of enemy cruisers & DDs within 10 km radius from the squadron without spotting them directly. Removing the notification will only make the CV completely blind, just like any ships other than DDs back then when the notification required a captain skill. And it would become worse on larger maps.

2 hours ago, _AmaryllisBelladonna_ said:

punishing you mean sudden death flak you lose couple of plane and be replenished after next 5 minute also is probably work once after that any sane CV player gonna avoid them but still CV can retaliate in  late minute because her AA is getting destroyed or he's alone.

5 minute is equivalent to 1/4th full game. That means for the next 5 minutes, you are forced to use the other 2 squadrons carefully or you become useless because the enemy CV still has their squadron flying. And because 20 minutes games are less common than the usual 8 minute steamrolls, the 5 minute of absence would still bring negative impact on your team.

[151ST]
2,606 posts
10,417 battles

There are many ways to improve CVs, spotted indicator is the least concern.

And it's not anything like a RL indicator, it takes the CV processing 2-3 pieces of information and even then it usually only narrows it down to a couple of places.

TBH AP rockets isn't a bad idea if you applied it to all rockets. The only concern would be how much damage v Cruisers... If you balanced that well damage against DDs assuming mostly overpens would be better too.

CVs should always have stayed capital ship focused, not DDs.

But no doubt AP rockets will stay as the KM CV gimmick, because without gimmicks the player base finds lines uninteresting and boring...

Edited by S4pp3R

Sign in to follow this